1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad - FIAT Fun Day @ Tejaswi Motors

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, May 15, 2013.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Kiran i went there yesterday at 5 Pm ...i have enquired about you... Sales personnel told that u left just before...
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  2. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Kiran, visited showroom yesterday around 4 pm. was't aware of the fun day. came to enquire about service station.... In return got a FIAT mug.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Fiat Fun Day

As mentioned earlier, I have visited Tejaswi Motors on 18th May, Saturday along with my family. I have sent SMS to quite few members, hoping that we all can decide on a date and time to attend the event together. Unfortunately none of this happened. Never-the-less, I had fun :)

I have taken few pics and few were taken by my betterhalf. I was engaged more in the conversations with the CEO, Regional Manager, Sales Executives and the event organisers. My wife was busy with my daughter who had a gala time. On a whole, it was a nice event and would have been a great event if there were other members along.

• The ambience was great.
    • Got to speak with the CEO of Tejaswi Motors and the Regional Manager for sales.
    • Gave a testimonial (video bite) for the event organisers regarding Fiat and the car I own.
    • Spoke on the Radio live from the showroom.
    • Have sung few songs at the Karaoke. Received couple of Diary milks for the same. :D
    • Played a game on the PS2. It was a racing game with VW Golf and I totalled it :D
    • My daughter had got 2 Tattoos painted (an angry bird and a butterfly) along with mehendi.
      She also made a new friend and was busy playing with her.
    • Last but not the least, have been gifted 2 Fiat Coffee mugs before leaving.

Had a very nice experience and am looking forward for many more events like this in the future.

P.S: Excuse the extremely poor photography :)

DSC06779.jpg

DSC06780.jpg

DSC06781.jpg

DSC06783.jpg

DSC06784.jpg

DSC06785.jpg

DSC06787.jpg

DSC06788.jpg

DSC06792.jpg

DSC06794.jpg

DSC06795.jpg

DSC06796.jpg

DSC06797.jpg

DSC06798.jpg

20130518_172200.jpg

20130518_172228.jpg

20130518_172302.jpg
    12 people like this.
  4. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hi Kiran,

I couldn't make it, because of my project and my lazy i missed this event.
  5. macky

macky Amatore

Hmm.. kiran anna.. looks like you had a great time!!! :):)
  6. Ahh...I missed the event. Actually since I do not visit the forum quite often, I missed it. I guess there is a private message posting option which can send email to your Id; it should have been used. Anywhich ways, I went to Tejaswi today for delivering my Linea for GC upgrade and 60k service.

Sandeep.
  7. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hi kiran anna, tried but could not make it. I became a driver after i bought the car. Almost every week, i had to take my people for some or the other work :sad1

Now my car is giving starting problem :sadblue
  8. I am not in the country :(
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    I can't believe that you were the only one from TFI who went to Tejaswi Motors!!! BTW, the 8th pic is super nice. It looks like you definitely had FUN RJ'ing ;).

What was the discussion about? :D

Nice. This definitely tells them how passionate we are with our Cars.

lol. Now the whole city knows about you ::V

Never knew you had a passion for singing. lol, you know what you have to do in the next TFI Hyderabad Meet. ::V

It's definitely a nice gesture from Fiat. Hope they organize more events in future.
  10. Missed it... :( too busy with office stuff n relatives arriving for holidays.

Thanx for the SMS, Kiran.