1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Hyderabad - FIAT Fun Day @ Tejaswi Motors

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by N Kiran, May 15, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Dear TFIans,

After the successful events held at the FIAT Caffes from Pune, Delhi and Bangalore, now its the turn for Hyderabadis to have some Fun with FIAT.

I just received a call from Tejaswi Motors, inviting me for the FIAT Fun Day to be held this weekend. The details are as follows:

Event: FIAT Fun Day

Dates: 18th May (Saturday)
    19th May (Sunday)

Where: FIAT Exclusive Showroom - Tejaswi Motors,
    Road No.2, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.

Timings: From 10.00 AM

Activities:
    • Radio City would be conducting programs LIVE from the showroom with the participation of FIAT owners.
    • Fun activities for Children.
    • Mehendi for the ladies.
    • And many more

I am yet to receive a formal invitation, which will be updated here. More details will be revealed as and when I have information.

Request all the Hyderabadi TFIans to attend this event and make it a huge success, regardless of receiving a personal invitation from Tejaswi. (May be they do not have the contact details of all the owners who have taken delivery from other dealers earlier.)

Looking forward to meet you all again.
    5 people like this.
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Oh Darn. I am travelling to Tenali this weekend and so I will not be available for the so called Fun day.

Any preview on what the events might be?
  3. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Uh oh .... first reply and that too to inform the unavailability. Too bad, Hurricanes. The main event would be by the Radio City guys who would be airing their programs live from the showroom. Try to make it on saturday atleast and you can leave directly from the showroom to Tenali. Like they say .. "A Hurricane visit". :D
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Update: The RJs who would be hosting the event and their schedule is as follows

10.00 AM - 2.00 PM : RJ Sunitha
    2.00 PM - 6.00 PM : RJ Priyanka
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Kiran anna, Dammit, This looks like a nice event and I am already feeling bad that I will be missing the event. :sadblue

I am going to Tenali with my friends and so I am leaving at 6:00 AM on Saturday and will be returning back by Sunday night. Of course, if there are any change of plans, I will be the first person to reach there.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I will start for Hyd tomorrow morning from Bangalore. I will try to go on Sunday.
  7. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Is it road number 2 Jubilee Hills or Banjara Hills? The show room address on FIAT website is road number 2 Banjara hills. Never been to the new dealership so want to be sure I land at the correct place.

Address on FIAT Website is:
    PUNNAIAH PLAZA
    PLOT NO: 83 & 84,
    ROAD NO: 2,
    BANJARA HILLS
    Hyderabad - 500034

1 person likes this.
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    My bad. Its Banjarahills and almost a stone throw away from Jubilee Hills Checkpost. Hope you land at the right venue.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Been to the Fiat Fun Day yesterday along with my wife and kid. Had a very good time. The turn out was good, but couldn't find a single Tfian. Hope few made it at a different time. I was there for 3 hours. Will post details with pics later.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  10. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I planned to drop there yesterday but servicing took ages to complete and at the end, it made me tired. I plan something today may be. They were courteous enough to call me yesterday (2nd time) asking me to come though.
    Last edited: May 19, 2013