1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Goa Meet : Poll for dates

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2012.

?

Preferred date for Goa Meet

Poll closed Oct 23, 2012.
  1. Option 1 : 26th Jan to 28th Jan

31.6%
  2. Option 2 : 23rd Jan to 26th Jan

28.9%
  3. Option 3 : 25th Jan to 28th Jan

65.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We need some one to come forward and lead if this goa meet has to happen..
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    But before that we need status/update from Amogh if he is still working with THAT firm for hotel booking, as he will be more busy in Factory visit meet :)

As I am going to miss factory meet I am in for Goa meet. As of now I can see more than 5 members interested, once we have plan in our hand then count will go up.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    My son just finished his HM course and has been placed in Marriott, Goa for training. He starts in the first week of Nov. Being in the same industry, he will be able to help us find accommodation, I hope. Anyways, if it a smaller group, then it should be quite easy to find a place. Let us see how things pan out.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have asked the firm to stop looking for hotel bookings. They were asking for a "confirmed" number and we were not able to give it to them.

You guys can proceed with the plan / bookings.
  5. Now again this has returned to square one,before there were 37 people interested...Now just 5?:A

Should we repeat the same drill update our name in the list so that atleast we get an idea as to how many people will surely come?

And regarding accommodation its better if we find our own accommodation according to our requirement,last time we talked to some resorts and almost we were confirmed,but we couldnt get back to them and so dont want to take chances again...

The (+)ves of finding your own accommodation is:
    i)You can stay in any hotel/resort you like(No need to compromise)
    ii)Parking wont be a problem.
    iii)Even before the event for some reason you cant make it,the refund can be taken more easily as compared to group booking refunds...
    iv)As there will be no organisers,a single person wont have to look after much details.Every one will be involved right from finding the accommodation to food arrangements,meeting points etc...

The (-)ves are:
    i)We wont be staying together.
    ii)We might have to travel some distance to meet up(not a big prob)...
    iii)With out any organisers sometimes we (people visiting goa for the first time) might feel a bit lost..(but dont worry we are there if any friends need any help)

NOTE:This not a TFI NATIONAL MEET...
    1 person likes this.
  6. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    if this meet is not going to happen as decided earlier, can we all interested members look for our individual accommodations on our own?
    this way no one will have to take the entire responsibly of planning the meet,booking hotels etc., all we can do is decide the dates and meet at a common place in goa.:confused:
  7. Read my above post,even i am suggesting the same thing...See if we are really interested we will make it to the goa meet any how...:rage

- - - Merged Post - - -

If your son can help us it will be a bonus,but what should be the new thread name?

Should it be,"THE REAL GOA MEET":evilsmile (pun intended),or should we continue in this same thread?
  8. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    yes buddy i did read it. may be we were typing at the same time:)
    i am totally in for this meet.:up
  9. So now let "THE REAL GOA MEET" begin...:evilsmile

Updating the list here,and continue in this same thread:

1)Arnab Gupta+1,Bangalore
  10. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    1)Arnab Gupta+1,Bangalore
    2)Sanket + 1 , Mumbai
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.