1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Goa Meet : Poll for dates

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2012.

?

Preferred date for Goa Meet

Poll closed Oct 23, 2012.
  1. Option 1 : 26th Jan to 28th Jan

31.6%
  2. Option 2 : 23rd Jan to 26th Jan

28.9%
  3. Option 3 : 25th Jan to 28th Jan

65.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its 23rd Oct now,and Option 3 seems to be the most favoured till now..So I think the dates are finalised,so now the next part is how many people are interested to come..So MODS please do the needful so that people can put in their names for the meet,along with that the accommodation can be finalised aswell...
  2. Mayur Kasale

Mayur Kasale

Mumbai
    TFI National Meet : Poll for dates

I have voted for option (3) 25th Jan to 28th Jan.

25th January (Friday) : Start journey towards Goa early morning around 4 or 5 will be fine after 12 hours of journey will reach Goa by late evening

26th January (Saturday) : Spend day in Goa

27th January (Sunday) : Spend day in Goa

28th January (Monday) : Back to respective cities.

So that will get two complete days & for this only 1 day leave is required.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay any update on this meet. Are we still interested to go ahead with meet? There are few members who are still interested in Goa meet. Lets go ahead as per our plan.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am still in for this meet. I think we should resume planning as originally proposed. Let me know how I can help.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

There was a mass messaging (via PM) done by Amogh on whether the people voted for this Goa meet are interested or not. So Amogh might have a better idea of where we stand on this.

For me am in for this Goa meet :)
  6. Even I am in,but who is looking into the accommodation details??weeks are passing by,the more time we take to reach @ any conclusion,the more accomodation expense we have to bear...
    @amogh do u have any updates??
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Guys,

Feedback (thro' PM) from the members who had voted - 15 members have decided to opt out of the Goa Meet while many others are not sure about the participation (even though they have voted).

The factory visit has received a huge response (with registrations from 20 cities) and is truly the "National Meet".

However, those who want to proceed with Goa Meet are welcome to go ahead and plan accordingly. The thread will be kept open for those who want to go ahead and plan the meet.
  8. Mods wont be organising this meet??:eek:
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amogh any update from the firm who was looking for accommodation for us? There are some member who are still interested in Goa meet and would like to ahead with the plan.

If you have any input from that firm please reply with the update.
    1 person likes this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I think the poll has now become pointless, as some have decided to drop out, as the factory visit came up. I think we need to start a new list (a new thread maybe) of those of us really interested in the Goa meet.

What do you guys think?

Rajan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.