1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Goa Meet : Poll for dates

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2012.

?

Preferred date for Goa Meet

Poll closed Oct 23, 2012.
  1. Option 1 : 26th Jan to 28th Jan

31.6%
  2. Option 2 : 23rd Jan to 26th Jan

28.9%
  3. Option 3 : 25th Jan to 28th Jan

65.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 20,if it is more late it will be tough to find good hotels within budget...
    1 person likes this.
  2. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Totally agree with you Buddy!
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Poll will be live for 2 weeks (will end on 23rd October) : but I think we will have a fair idea by that time.

I am sure we are going to have last minute drop outs and last minute additions. So we will have to accommodate that.

Budget is subjective and I am sure the next round of debate is going to be on that :D
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Nice, this is what i was looking for.
    I have voted for option 2 & 3 as 1 will be little hectic (not that i am not ok with it).

Way to go TFI'ians
  5. Any updates on the hotel part??atleast if the hotels give an offer then only the budget can be decided..
  6. no updates for 3 days???? ran out of gas or what..? :(
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Its 16th Oct and only 33 voters???? wake up TFI'ians !!!
  8. @Amogh the people who are looking into the accommodation part on behalf of you present to them with the three dates,and see which date has more rooms vacant.It might be that we vote on a date and there are no rooms available that day,so in order to avoid that you can plan accordingly,as the votes till now will give you an idea as to which date is more favourable..
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Will wait till Sunday for people to vote. In this poll the number has come down to only 33. Even if all who have voted turn out for the meet : we need hardly 20 rooms. Almost all hotels have confirmed availability for rooms for our meet dates
    1 person likes this.
  10. This Poll is for the dates,if in the previous thread the names of the people willing to participate or in a new thread if the names are updated then it will give an idea as to how many people are willing to come,many people will bring families so they might be needing 2 rooms..So the rooms required will definitely increase..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.