1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI FIAT 2012 Linea & Punto launch report

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by gurjinder, Jan 4, 2012.

1. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    C'mon, if they have written any any negatives in there, most certainly they are biased against fiat and its cars like every other media write up. Fiat cars are just infallible!!! :mischievous
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    guys can someone point this goof up to Fiat. These guys are showing Linea specifications in the Punto Page. At first I was impressed to see that the Punto EPak has 16 inch wheels , then wisdom dawned and I checked the other credentials and I found this stuff. To a newbie who wants to buy Punto this can be very shocking to find this H...U......G....E difference between the website specs and the actual specs when he checks the showroom.

Fiat 2012

Someone please do it fast ..Its the first weekend after their new punto launch and will give a very bad publicity.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vivek please customer care(18002095556) and tell them,I have already done it.
    1 person likes this.
  4. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    i called them up long time ago.. but still no action. It seems they are too busy enjoying the weekend. How much time does it take to load the correct info. The concerned guys can very well do it from their homes as well, but no, today is a holiday and we have 5 day working...:mad:
  5. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    the info provided about punto was correct 2-3 days back,but now as usual again Fiat magic..first doing the right thing and screwing up things .:sad1
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    i am waiting for the complete road test report covering all he aspects of the line ,from performance to mileage