1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Family Meet @ GeejGarh ( 28-29 Nov 2015 )

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kunwar.g, Nov 1, 2015.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi all fellow TFI members

Long pending was a family meet for us. Each time we would organize a meet for the passion of driving and for Fiat our families would have to find other activities to do while we were away. Weekends are time which the family looks forward to spend time together and these meets of our are not as much liked by them.

So this time most of us agreed to have our family in the meet.

The other topic we always would talk about was to have an overnight meet, where we could enjoy the drive and also spend good amount of quality time with friends and family.

So, we have finalized an overnight meet with family and friends. Below are details.

Date : 28th - 29th Nov 2015
    Location : Geejgarh Village Resort ( https://www.facebook.com/Geejgarh-Village-Retreat-161215813930558/ )
    Basic Agenda : Reach by afternoon at resort on 28th Nov 2015 and leave by 4-5pm 29th Nov 2015

Requesting all from NCR and Rajasthan to plan up for this meet. Not calling this as NCR or Rajasthan or any particular group meet as this is open to all TFI members.

It will be Fun , Food, Friends , Family & Fiat

PS : Approx cost details and itinerary will be updated shortly
    Ravi and Prashant Teki like this.
  2. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    I am interested...
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As of now

Confirmed list

Delhi

1. Jotinder
    2. Ramakanth
    3. Deepak + 1 + 2
    4. Rahul + 1 + 0.5
    5. Tarun

Noida

6. Sheet

Gurgaon

7. Ashish Seth
    8. Kumar Gaurav + 1 + 0.5
    9. Pradeep + 1 + 0.5
    10. Datta

Faridabad

11. Prashant Teki + 1
    12. Mohit

Sonipat

13. Harish

Tentative list

1. Saket Sidhana
    2. Biraj + 1
    3. Rohan + 1
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  4. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3

I guess Rahul is from Faridabad.

Also it would be great if we can share more details, such as tariff and what all activities we would be engaging ourselves. As it may help more members to join.
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Getting the tariff finalised in a day or two. Owner of resort is out of town. Approx cost would be Rs 2000-2500 for stay and 3 meals.
  6. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    @kunwar.g ji update the programme.

And then lets start planning the activities that we can indulge ourselves there. :D
  7. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The deal has been finalised at Rs 2300 per head for 1n/2d , including 3 meals ( L - D - B ), stay - twin sharing and a Rajasthani folk dance and music show. No charges for children below 5 years. 5-12 years will be 50% of the cost but room sharing will be with parents.

As of now plan is to leave Delhi at 7am and reach the location by 11am - 12pm.

Shall update how to book your slot in a day or two.
    pradeepsangwan and Rama like this.
  8. arzala

arzala Timido

Vadodara
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would be interested, but I am out of country on these dates so cant join :(
  9. yatenmn12890

yatenmn12890 Timido

Delhi
    Hello! I am Interested. Please take my confirmation. Also had a word with Mr.Prshant.
  10. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @yatenmn12890 . Please PM me your contact number and I shall provide you with the account details for the transfer.

The tarrif is Rs 2300 per person on dual sharing basis . It includes just the stay and 3 meals. If we have 20 bookings with hotel will organise rajasthani folk dance program for us. If you have a kid below 5 years his/her stay is free along with meals. If above 5 and below 12 then 50% of the charge of an adult.