1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi NCR meet - 21 June 2015

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Prashant Teki, May 5, 2015.

1. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    NCR TFians 'D date' is pushed to 21st due to unavailability of some veterans, also @Rama will be getting his EVO on 19th so might be able to join with a newbie.

Rest the what to do, where to go, still remains unanswered.

Request all to pitch in and help make this meet a reality.
    Rama likes this.
  2. S Mathur

S Mathur Timido

New Delh
    Hi, I have an alternate suggestion for the venue.

We can explore the tree house hotel and club either at Bhiwadi or at Neemrana. Both offer a day offsite package which includes one meal (B/F or lunch) and use of facilities like the swimming pool, tennis court, squash court among others. Other facilities include ample parking space, huge lush green lawns, Hibiscus spa etc.

The package is priced at 1200/- (including taxes) per person but I can negotiate to around 850- 900/- if we commit an attendance of 50 which makes it 12-13 members along with families.

More details @treehousehotels.in/hotels/treehouse-bhiwadi/special-offers/. I have thoroughly enjoyed numerous 1N stays @ the bhiwadi property which is approx 30kms from the haldiram toll plaza on NH-8, the neemrana one is approx 110 kms on the same NH-8.
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  3. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Brilliant Idea and a very nice offer, but I guess we won't be able pull out 50 people even if we bring our family members.

This time we should just meet and drive a distance and on this meet we can discuss future plans.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 11, 2015 ---
    Kindly mark you attendance for 21st June meet. And add your names to the list, this list will be the final list. And please message your numbers to @kunwar.g so that he can add you to the whatsapp TFI NCR group.

1. Prashant
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1. Prashant
    2. Kumar

@Prashant Teki - Please try to change the Thread name to include the date of meet
  5. VIJAYKUMAR1

VIJAYKUMAR1 Timido

NOIDA
    NOIDA
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Please let me know when are we planning the next meet,would like to join in for the same,
  6. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @VIJAYKUMAR1 Meet is scheduled to be on 21st June. The venue and details will be further updated
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2015 ---
    @prabhjot - Tagging you here for the 21st meet. Please do try to make it. Your posts are amazing and I always like them , surely would be even better to meet you.
    prabhjot and Prashant Teki like this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @kunwar.g

Will most likely be in rainy Bombay/Mumbai, then, sadly. Will turn up if am around?

cheers, enjoy the meet, the cars....and the cars!
    kunwar.g likes this.
  8. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Happy to share that the Delhi NCR TFI meet, will now be North TFI meet, the scheduled date Sunday, 12 July. Rest will be updated soon. So members who wants to join please share with us your names, so that we can confirm a good number from Delhi NCR.

Requesting all veteran TFIans from North to be a part of this meet and share with us their experiences.

Good Speed!!
  9. deep63well

deep63well Timido

New Delhi
    New Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Dear Prashant,

I am in for 12th July TFIans meet.

deep63well
    Deepak Arora
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  10. kunwar.g