1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi NCR meet - 21 June 2015

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Prashant Teki, May 5, 2015.

1. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    @Rama welcome to the TFI, that great news a evo coming to our family. As per the ride its not yet confirmed for 13th or 14th, just have to see what rest of the members have to say about the dates, I would like to get on with this breakfast run as soon as possible as I have already said "delaying it would end up not doing it at all".
    My suggestion would be join us a co-rider this time if we do the meet on 13 or 14 other wise you can roll in your own ride after 14th. :)
  2. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Unfortunately I wont be able to make it on 13/14 and 20/21. Im very keen to join though. Will join in next meet if any of these dates are freezed!
  3. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Yeah sure, thanks.
  4. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    @rj.031086 don't worry nobody has confirmed any dates yet and if majority chooses 13-14 weekend then we can catch up on the next ride.

Do share your experience on Avventura and the deals you got for it also what made you go for the Avvy.
  5. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Prashant, i have already shared it under user experience threads for Fiat Avventura 1.3MjD. Pls check.
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks @Prashant Teki for reviving this. I'm in for 13th or 14th and would prefer any of these dates on which participation is more.
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  7. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    I would suggest we start early and do a Breakfast run to Murthal. Date for the meet is still to be decided, lets vote for the date:
    I am in for 13-14 June or 20-21 June.
  8. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have created a Whats app group " TFI NCR " this group is to be used for only co-ordination on meets and for anything where an urgent help is needed to any of our TFI NCR members. Urgent - when one cannot wait for a response if posted on this TFI forum. By no means will this be used to replace the forum benefits. So this group might be slow, lacking action most of the time, but this is only for quick discussion on meets and urgent requirements..... Also sharing jokes forwarded on whats app :)

Please PM me with your name and number so that I can add you to the group. Thanks #ncr #delhi #gurgaon #noida #faridabad
  9. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    :)Good movie @kunwar.g , hope to see more members added to this group so that we can pull the much awaited TFI Delhi NCR meet soon with proper coordination.
    passion@fiat and varoon9999 like this.
  10. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Come on people mark the dates ( 13 June or 14 June) let us roll for sure this time.