1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi NCR meet - 21 June 2015

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Prashant Teki, May 5, 2015.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    lets wait for another week,else we all can meet up on one of the Sundays.
  2. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Hello everyone,
    Idea of going ahead with the number of people we have, seems perfect and as @varoon9999 has said we will wait for one more week then will plan out.
  3. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    I got an idea of putting up posters at all the possible FASS and dealers in Delhi NCR, I have also conceptualised a poster, kindly have a look and tell me if its fine and what all changes can be made to this, and also if I can add contacts of @kunwar.g , @Saket Sidana , @varoon9999 cause then it will be easy to coordinate (each of us can be a chief coordinator for a zone, like Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi).

And before all this if we should get the approval for the posters from the staff (@amogh )

Poster.jpg
    kunwar.g likes this.
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If at all this flies, since I am not well versed with the technicality of these things, it would be better to have a generic emial id created. Sharing personal email id and phone number might not be advisable IMO. Last thing I want is someone calling at odd hours to know how to change the spare wheel :).

Also, not sure if any FASS will allow something like this to be put up there.

Like shared earlier lets just do a breakfast meet. Less but passionate people is still better than making a huge gathering IMO.

What say we have a short meet on Sunday on 24th ? Just 10 mins back had finalised plan for Sunday with HM. Still think can take out some time and trouble to meet with you guys :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2015 ---
    By the way dont mind being the SPOC for TFI, Gurgaon
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  5. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I am facing a slight niggle in my Linea and getting this checked on Saturday. If it gets resolved that day, I am available for the Sunday meet else I would not risk taking it on a highway.
  6. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Poster final.jpg
  7. Biraj

Biraj Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Just saw this thread. It's difficult for me to commit but will love to join if I am in town.

A request for the attendees - I am not too regular here but check my emails very regularly so, will request a PM once the schedule/venue gets finalised. I will definitely join if I am in Delhi.

Cheers,
    Biraj
  8. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi I'm a proud owner of Fiat Avventura Emotion. Pls let me know about the meet. I'm from Gurgaon. Thanks
  9. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Apollogies to all Delhi TFIans, I couldn't follow up for the meet as I wasn't well.

@rj.031086 welcome to the family, @Biraj you can tell us your availability and accordingly we can see if we can pull up this ride.

As per now I think 13-14 June would we ideal for a breakfast meet as more delay to this ride will end up not doing it at all. Kindly select a date and put in your name in the list below.

1. Prashant Teki
    2. @kunwar.g
    3. @varoon9999
    4. @Saket Sidana
    5. @Abhishakebansal
    6. @rj.031086
    7. @Biraj (tentative)
    8. @vineetsrivastava (tentative)
  10. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    If possible, I would request to postpone till 27th, as my Punto Evo is getting delivered on 19th June, I want to join. In case, it is confirmed for 13-14 June, then I will join next time.