1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi NCR meet - 21 June 2015

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Prashant Teki, May 5, 2015.

1. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Hey,
    Nice to see names getting added to the list, at the same time I also feel that here in Delhi NCR the TFIans are less numbered and as Delhi being the capital and a metro city everyone must be busy with there own race and are unable to get the time.

Still I would request NCR members to see if they can spare some time and pull this FIAT / TFIan family get-together / ride / meet a possible.

If I get good numbers we can plan something BIG!!

Looking forward to more names on the list (not only names on the list but also a meet with those people).
    varoon9999 likes this.
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is there a way we can tag members who are from Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida area to get more visibility to this thread ?
    varoon9999 likes this.
  3. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    I think we can take help from our Fiat dealers asking them to call people who are regular at there centre and even the newbies.
    And I will also request @amogh to put this event on the FB page, cause people seems more active on FB then on the Forum.

One more thing we would have to keep this thread moving so that more and more members can get to know about it.
  4. hey guys!
    I am in for this meet.. Would it be this weeknd?

Just a suggestion why dont we drive till Murthal ke dhabas and come back?
    Last edited: May 15, 2015
    Prashant Teki and kunwar.g like this.
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We can surely finalise the dates and Murthal is a good option - infact great IMO. But before that need to get a few more members interested.

Below is the updated list basis individual acceptance so far

1. Prashant Teki
    2. Kunwar.g
    3. varoon9999
    4. Saket Sidana
    5. Abhishakebansal
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  6. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Good morning guys,

Its nice to see more names getting to the list. So @kunwar.g what do you suggest when we finalize the dates, after we get 10 more names??
  7. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Even 5 more should be great. I am in for tomorrow [17th May] also.
  8. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    @Saket Sidana tomorrow will be to early, and you are right if we get 5 more names we can plan something.
    I have an Idea, we can do a ride, say we cover all the Service centres / Dealers in Delhi NCR if we get five more names.
  9. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Prashant Teki, I can gauge your enthusiasm for the meet but going and finding out people is not the way. Let's wait for NCR Fiat fans to find time and reply back. Planning a meet takes time. Murthal is a pretty good suggestion, let the paranthas' enthuse others!
  10. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    My two cents - if you guys already have 5-6 "solid" guys then go ahead and have the meet , provided all of you are sure to attend :) rather than waiting for the list to expand to 20 , get excited and then get disappointed again when just only the same 5-6 "pioneers" turn up on the day of the meet.. 5-6 is a good number for a quick breakfast meet I think..

I have moved out of NCR , otherwise would have attended..