1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi Anniversary Meet - Chail - Report & Pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 5, 2011.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    beautiful pics and wonderful explanation....... Someone should have clicked Phew and Nitin on Saturday night also.... I guess we missed Phew and Nitin's "Me and meri Maggi" pics...

Vijyant Sir: tussi tah kamaal kar dittah....

We did left a lot of rubber behind on the ghats.... First time in my life i was sitting scared on the front seat when Vijyant sir was driving.... Wuhhhhhh.... Some real spirited driving.... Just loved it....
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Frnds,

When I returned from Chail sunday evening, I was in real bad shape due to severe headache (no, it was not any hangover..). Next day early morning at 0500hrs I had to leave for airport to catch a flight to Jammu. I went onwards to interior kashmir and really was awfully busy. I forgot even the cam and SDCARD back home so I was keenly visiting this thread from Kashmiri jungles on my mobile so as to be able to see some pics. Nothing ever loaded due to slow connection but the comments did take me back to Chail.

As Nitin said, it is such good time that we spent together and we never ever felt like we know each other little. We did discuss what is there in this car that we were singing dancing and joking together like thick buddies. The memories of the Joke session and phew rolling on the floor instantly brings smile. We certainly had gr8 time together. I did not want to write but it surely makes me full with nice emotions just thinking abt all we did. There are so many favorite moments....Mrs Johnny playing her accordian to mera naam chin chin chu... Mrs Nitin Kapoor singing "Seekho Na" over mobile from Delhi in her so sweet and ofcourse highly trained voice....top of all... Nitin singing back for her. Mobile could never be better used. and we surely look forward to hear her in person in future meet.

Ever so shy Dilip singing songs. Johnny sir enthralling all of us in his barritone voice singing "Cheengari koi bhadke". Our beloved Aneesh practising on Accordian and producing a "Ik hasina thee" so skillfully (he handled accordian for the first time but plays piano). Shashank singing some song in which I also joined with my by now abs hoarse throat. Phew and Karan singing ..."Yaar Anmulle" and both of them have gr8 voices.

There are so many memories. and it is not the official trip report yet. This job was entrusted to PS and I am sure he is going to produe a gem of report soon. He is at present busy with some transfer of job.

I said it earlier...My best three days for many years now. an smile still does not leave me.

Thanks guys. Specially to Shashank's younger brother, Perve, who at 14 was our youngest member.

L1140937_1280x960.jpg

L1140939_1280x960.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I decided to break the silence with a very small write up....

First of all a big big thanks to all of you for making it a memorable meet... I have eaten heads of everybody around by narrating the trip again and again...
    Met everyone on Friday morning a 5:00 AM, trust me i never ever woke up at 5 before in my life... I can miss a flight, miss an exam, Actually i already missed these two because of sleep...

I could easily see the energy and enthu on the faces of everyone... Neva felt that i am meeting these people for the first time... Then came bhaijiiiii in "kurta pyajama", special mention as a white dressed man walked out of a black shiney car :)... We started thinking that we will follow the order.... but vroooooommmmmmmmm passed Aneesh and i was trying hard to hit beyond 160 and then vrooooommmm passed Phew.... I was just thinking of their speeds... Aneesh must be arount 180+ and Phew around 170....

We stopped for the first cup of tea at Ahuja No. 1 but then decided to have the Paratha's also.... Vijyant sir did not had even a single bite, i remember him saying "yaar Yashik wait karega breakfasst ke liye, uske saath karenge, acha nahi lagega".. wonderful just loved the way he cared.... Then after jokes and masti for 30 mins we started....

Wee stopped before Jirakpur to assemble and head towards lucky the Dhaba... Varoon's car came with one broken head light and when asked how this happened
    he is what he replied "Ek Manza waale ne Gilhari ke liye apni M** B***** ek karali, 140 par koi gaadi rukti hai kya" hahahahahahaha :D :D :D

We reached Lucky the Dhaba and the first statement that came was "Oye Gurjinder veere tera Cigar kitthe hai".... hehe.. We had again paratha and omlettes before heading towards Chail....

Just before Parwanoo.. three most spirited drivers were racing - Aneesh Sirjee, Phew and myself... there came a Railway crossing, Aneesh and myseelf managed to cross it, Poor Phew, he could see both of us passing and the gates closed... In my rear mirror i saw Aneesh running towards Railway crossing after parking his car, i called him up to find out what happened? there comes the kid in him "Yaar bachpan main train jaate hue dekhi thi, dekhne ja raha hon".... We reached Chail at 3:30 PM after some real tough driving and skidding.... My Bro actually muted the audio and wass enjoying the rubber sound more than anything... The first word from Phew was "Yaar Karan ki gaadi toh apne aap chal rahi thi, JK se bachao"

Hehe it was mine and Karan's car that came equipped with mighty JK Tires which have their own way on ghat roads....

We had our Lunch, It was nice and we all loved the welcome.... Flattened after seeing the parking, tents, cottages and the place around... After some 30 mins break decided to go for trekking to see a Pond.... Hats of to Johny sir, mam and Vijyant sir for their fitness.... I remember myself and Prashant were first from the back.... The pond was a real fun to discuss... I need not say anything about it, i am sure all ouf us would be laughing thinking about it... Vijyant Sir yaad aaya woh "Pracheen Mandir - 2009-2010"

to be continued....
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Gr8 write up shashank. Chal PS ko aaram mil gaya is baar......

Guys there was a temple on which it was written "PRachin Mata ka mandir (ancient temple) (2009-2010)". We lost our way and i called up the sradar ji for direction and mentioned "IK prachin mandir he jo 2009-2010 mein bana hey, uske paas khadein hein". and it became a comic statement and sardar ji shot back "haan ji yeh prachin mandir maine hee pichle saal banwaya he, prachin likhenge toh prachin ho hee jayega".
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Killer write up 22g"s.....and vijyant sir they are FXR projectors not 3 series(fxr almost 2 generations advanced :p).....and I again say jus like i kept on saying at the trip.....pls drive carefully, u never know when would various GT would come behind u
  6. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    Great photos AXN bhai really I have missed lot of fun
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    so as i knew... now every body does....jasveen knows abt the accessories and other parts more than most of us here. thankyou Phew.

next time my friend next time....do not miss it.

L1140698_1280x960.jpg
  8. I got this habit of saying Killer and 22g's now a days....this morning when my mom asked me about "how's the breakfast i was like Killer mom :lol
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hahahahha.....karan bhai lets hope she never asked whom u went with or els i can imagine her shocking face

thank you so much vijyant sir, one more thing the rubber is 205 (oops) :p

and how did we forget......dilip bhai gaadi rokkun baat karoge :lol
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Doing 70-80 on the bends , with tyres screeching for mercy ....
    Iss situation main sabki bolti baandh ho jatti hain !!!

I was scared to hell travelling with Varoon bhaiji ... My hands were on the handles all the tym ....
    But was very much enjoyable than a roller-coaster .... Phir challe ...

And Aneesh Sir , please dont upload my 'heart melting' and 'mind blowing' singing video .....

Varoon bhai ji , humble request , please join FACEBOOK .. Itna bhi burra nhi hain .. And , was truly impressed by the horn in ur ogre . Got the same fixed in mah ccar the very nxt day !!!!!!!

Johnny Sir , would really like to catch-up sometime . Dad also wants to meet you . It was great to know that we belong to the same place ...

Nothing to beat the bond between YB and his TAB !!!! Killer realtionship ....

Anyone got hold of the Jopasu Babah ?????