1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi Anniversary Meet - Chail - Report & Pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 5, 2011.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Awesome video Dilip....Nice song 22Ji.... This was the himachali song i wanted to listen from you ;P .... tune gaya bhi nahi....

Where are the off-roading videos Aneesh sirjee....

Guys one request "Please mask the number plates before uploading"........ thankQ

@Kiran: Dude when r u coming back from NL....
  2. @shashanknathani:
    I am processing videos, as mine are full HD format, so it is taking time.
    hoping to upload a few by tomorrow.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Okie Sirjee.... Waiting for them desperately...
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    lemme break the silence.....

5th June......people traveling from shimla/solan to Delhi/Chandigarh would have had real nightmare on the roads...:twisted::twisted:
    PPl might be thinking they sud have traveled or driven on 6th June or on 4th of June....:A:A:A:A

as we were overtaking the soap boxes like Honda's maruti etc on the highways was like zooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm..............150+:D:D

certainly people would have never seen these many fiat rockets on the road at the same time.......

here is my bit.....

L1140707.jpg

050620111601.jpg

050620111594.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    11th July Shashank
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22-the-way-G, killer trip, bucket loads of fun, from the evergreen scent of KHACHCHARS to the rubber laid up and down the hills, and the rise of our very own jupaso baba, the only thing we missed is not staying a little longer
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think apart from your pack of FIATs, there were lots of other Lineas and Punto driving up and down on that highway on 5th which surely would have added to the effect. :)

When I was driving between Chail to Chandigarh on the afternoon of 5th June, I spotted at least 12-14 Punto, and some 15-18 Linea. I was quite surprised to see these many cars.

Also spotted TFI member Manav's Punto near Manimajra around 6.30pm. A FIGO was spotted with "GOT BHP?" sticker near Parwanoo around 5.40pm I guess.

Here is the best pic from Chail. Varooon listening to the song Shashank was sharing with Aneesh 22ji.

2011-06-04 22.53.49.jpg
  8. Let me tell you guys this was the best TFI meet i have ever attended. Starting from

--TFI Chail stickers (special thanks to our very own Varoooon 22Ji)
    --Paranthas in breakfast, Lunch with special guest Gurjinder 22 JI :),
    --4 wheel Drifts in Ghats of Chail
    --HPMC Wine (although i dont drink but got a bottle for my dad)

i lived every moment....:). This is something that i have told to Vijyant sir on our first meet in Jan....I wouldn't be here if i havent bought a Fiat.

Thanks to TFI for bringing me some notorious :eek: friends like Phew :dance(few). Looking forward for such meets in future with all TFI'ans :D
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Sirs, pls upload snaps, full story and the fun....visiting the page every other hour !!
  10. PS: I hope you are working on the story...

AXN: Sir hope you are enjoying in J&K....if you get some time please upload the pics from your camera

Prashant: Waiting for the pics from your camera as well

Common guys two days nothing happened.