1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi Anniversary Meet - Chail - Report & Pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 5, 2011.

1. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I just wish somebody had shot me and varoon while we were having a bit of fun approaching Solan. Even my 195 section Goodyears were screeching most of the time; forget 175's. The best part was the traffic was sparse and all comers were taken to cleaners; be it CRV's, Civic's or whatever. In fact, one Civic dude was trying to act a bit smart and when varoon zoomed past him at a bend (he couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams that somebody will make a move at such a speed on a hilly bend), he got so freaked out that he braked dead in the middle of the bend and poor me who was following varoon all this while had to slam the brakes to just about stop in time (all thanks to ABS). I showed him what the Punto was all about a couple of bends later but he had become a little sane by that time coz of the earlier experience. That seriously was killer!
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys,

Sorry for the absence. I had gone to Mumbai to help my son-in-law settle down after re-location. I just got back yesterday.

I am enclosing a few pics. Hope they are not duplicates. The pics give a good idea of the great spirit that prevailed.

Regards
    Johnny

PS: I have a video of the off-roading shot by our ace videographer - not Aneesh, but Phew. It is in mp4 format. Can somebody tell me how to upload it?

Tents.jpg

Punto.jpg

parking.jpg

temple.jpg

lunch.jpg
  3. Sir,
    Youtube supports mp4 format, so you can easily upload it on youtube without any conversion or editing.. just need a youtube account.
  4. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Aneesh. Will upload it shortly, and post the link.

Regards
    Johnny