1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Delhi Anniversary Meet - Chail - Report & Pics

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Jun 5, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

You guys ROCK. Well and truly.
  2. Great Job Aneesh, hats off to you for first capturing these moments and posting them.

So guys when we have the next meet at Jaisalmer?
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Gr8....brought back the memories..

I also have to upload some pics which are still with me somewhere. Let me look through and post.

There are some pics with some other cameras as well like Johnny sir's and Yashik's.

come on Johnny sir and Yashik, let us also have a look at them.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

I am dancing and rolling on the floor like a crazy mad man after listening to myself singing....

Aneesh ji "Camcorder is the best invention" and you using it to it's best... Balle balle... The videos bought back those three most beautiful and memorable days of life...
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3

All the photos that I had clicked, I have shared with guys who had flash drives. So I will request, any of these "sharees" to upload whatever pictures they feel are worth sharing. By the way, I am not in the same league as Vijayant etc in photography skills. It is a joke in my family - the camera mode selector is hard wired to full auto, since I have no idea how the other positions work!

All the same, if the 'sharees do not upload my snaps soon, I will upload some shortly.
  6. It is really nice to see that everyone is enjoying the videos and indeed its kind of non-fading memories which we managed to store.

and thanx to all for praise.

But Still there was plenty which I missed to capture, like..

• The blast fun chat/jokes session we had in tent #2 on 3rd night, if I would have covered that it was really cult collection and most of Chail TFIians will agree with me, besides the fact that not sure how many BEEPS I had to add to cover the decent language. But missed to capture and relive the laughter we all had that night is something I am regretting.
    • I missed to cover the Chail Villas Property properly, how it was connected from main dine area to the tents. The walk to tent was so steep that my heartbeat turns around double the normal everytime, and most of us had to take a halt of at least few seconds on each run.
    • I also missed to capture the last 5-6km stretch of driving back to Chail Villas on 4th Eve, Prashant was with me and he would have easily handled the handycam. We were around 70-90km at even turns, my 90hp was drifting with all four tyres on most the turns. It was one of the most enjoyable drive of my life. I believe having it as video will be a collective item for me.

and I believe Prashant might also agree with me.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

We also missed capturing the moments after missing the Puran singh da dhaba....

We all decided to follow Nitin's car as Prashant and Nitin were aware of the dhaba location.... but myself in 1.2 FIRE and Varoon 22ji in 1.3MJD with 205 yoko (Phew's car) were racing and we forgot the plan in the excitement and realized after crossing the dhaba that all of us are too hungry... I stopped after touching 175 in my car and then Aneesh came to us "angry" and said "khana kha kar race kar lete, main 90Hp dheere isliye hi chala raha tha nahi toh koi dhiktha nahi peeche" :D hehe.. Prashant sir cooled him down immediately... and then finally we did had lunch at 4 PM... Varoon 22ji yaad aya phir hum sabse peeche dhere dheere ache bachho ki tarah chal rahe the...
  8. :)hehe...
    another good one, thanks Shashank, for sharing your perspective on that one...
    sorry if I annoyed any of you

But the fact is, we all have developed and shared a g8 rapport during this trip.
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    For the Jaisalmer trip: I recently met somebody for official work and the meeting turned out very well. So well that it went beyond work. The guy is a big shot in western Rajasthan and he invited me over to Jodhpur, Jaisalmer et al some time. I told him I would seek his help in arranging for accomodation etc for a large group and he promised he will help me out since he has a lot of influence in that region.

Let's plan for it folks and make this an even grander meet.
  10. Axn

Axn Regolare

ok nitin, you are the points man for the next meet. Plan and open another thread for the same. I would propose winter vacations as probable time.

For winter vacation period around Dec last but one week, I am in

1. Axn
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011