1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

Sure, you guys must have had a great time. Great pics...had to miss it last evening.:A. Look forward to the next one.
  2. Count me in for Mumbai ;)
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Haha, GTX itself is addictive can't believe how T-Jet will be. Can understand Sathya's plight now.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  4. sathya_sc

^^ Teky. Nowadays, I am used to the habit of changing gears most of the time at >5000RPM. I crave for that engine sound like crazy. and those wheel spins at 1/2 gears from traffic lights, its really addictive. I am sure you are getting drunk in the power of GTX.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Today i had a wheel spin @ 2nd Gear while overtaking a slow moving xylo.

I suspect ECU might have adapted to tamer's (read sathya_sc)settings or blame it on aged tires. perhaps, i loved that wheel spin.

its an amazing experience to be chauffeur driven in Linea with those cozy seats at perfectly inclined angle.

ofcourse, sathya at wheel.we (Ram & me)enjoyed the video game zig zag Avator slalom course.

oh man!!! this is a serious entertainment thing.we thoroughly enjoyed to the core.what we missed is ENkI.

Thanks a ton!!! sathya_sc sir.

i wish ENkI as co-passenger to feel the charisma of famous tag line "innocent & decent".though this is the "indecent proposal".

Enki,hands off your M-jet to sathya_sc,will tame it to a T-jet.

really yarr,its like "rabbit out of magician's hat".
    2 people like this.
  6. Nice to meet everyone there!! nice pics.. When is the nxt trip !! dont have it for this week, i am going to my native.
  7. sungoa2010

Have you driven 1.4 Punto. Just want to know your feed back.
    These Fiat petrol engines doesn't easily come back from that top note even after leaving the pedal. It is so sweet. Only thing that I missing is to hear it from outside. Just want to see it passing me or overtaking me with that growl.:)
    2 people like this.
  8. giri

really nice pics and very happy to see them...
    without any doubt, im really sad to miss the Chennai meet (i was out of chennai...)

i must make it next time without fail...

9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Lol.. Lol.. Lol.. WOwww you crazy FIATians!!
    I thought meeting was happening some time next month.
    You Chennai people are too fast for rest of India.
    Nice to see the bunch gathering there, awesome!
    Need some more details, i mean who did what?
    No one liners pls, like we ate pizza:mrgreen:
    Who drove whose FIAT & let it be FIAT vs FIAT vs FIAT?
    Keep rocking!

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

LL, I was going through the pics earlier & now i am reading this thread in details. I personally fear that T Jet thing. I have already admitted to Satya/Ramjn on this. You know why? There are more than one combination in Favor that every Tjet is lethal than other cars. Here i go why..
    1. Insane Gasoline costs (Who are opting for 1.4 Tonne petrol cars these days & that too Turbo, Humm Food for thought:mrgreen:?)
    2. T jet is easily the worst selling among all cars it's category (The media fame factor is excluded here).
    3. If some one is aware about FIAT products, he could choose MJD/Punto 90 Hp or even Punto 1.4. Why T jet?? Reason is simple that he hates that 200 km/hr milestone in a C-segment car in Indian conditions. He wants to demolish it.
    4. Now a bold statement but it holds truth that can't be denied. Pls forgive if it hurts as there is no such intention. A FIAT can't be recognised until unless you have driving talent matching exactly to it's fantastic attributes & one knows how to tap into them. If some one doesn't see a point in FIAT now, forget it loser, you will never see! That's why they say "A FIAT IS EARNED".

With already managing exclusive sales figures like it is handbuilt, If someone rare has chosen out of 10-15 Jet's every month, he fulfills all the above criteion. I can bet that, more than 80% of them will be fantastic drivers who just found their cars!!

If people like Ramjn & You are having exciting time in his T jet, i can't imagine some Chinese fanboy in that car, No, No never do it. Remember Caution, he will definitely spoil your car:mrgreen:.
    Satya would have been esteemed member of our maniac bunch. We don't leave such stuff without some good company here. You know, God knows how they manage find each other even among billions:confused:. No one has a Tjet here in our bunch & that's badluck:A.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    3 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

Out of those 10-15 even some are more special, because they have sacrificed their existing Linea for the Tjet. True passion. Nothing can stop it. :)
    Guess it. Hint is given below. I don't know whether I have missed any one.

Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET - The Fiat Linea T-Jet - Team-BHP
    5 people like this.