1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Re: Chennai Meet

in the second pic, it is teky, jumu, amogh, vighnesh.

2. teky

teky Esperto

Re: Chennai Meet

Was a very good meet. We had the following people attending - jummu, vigneshram, linealover, Thepunter, bnzjon, amogh, livelyyoungman (yeah, finally made his guest appearance ::D )

Nice report Thepunter - Yeah, an upgrade to ICE is in pending order after listening to Vignesh's system.

Vignesh - Nice ride you got there and nice ICE too.

Here are the pictures

View attachment DSC00531.JPG

3. royj

royj Esperto

Always feels good to see such meet pics...
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Good to see meet happened on so short notice.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Nice to hear about the meet,TFI-Chennai rocks,but where is the food?????pics???!!!
    Is that FTA Linea,lively young man's new car???
  6. Re: Chennai Meet

Thanks for the pics.good pics actually frm ur iPhones both thepunter n techie.guys n thanks for the appreciations on ma ice n ma ride.hope u liked all those small mods which I had done.n yeah d mesh grill was done to get w sporty look.donno if all of u like it.but otherwise ma car is a no nonsense car
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

But Vignesh I became sad once you bought a FIGO,hows that car doing,should be a good car,it is actually dethroning i10
    Can you please write the ICE done and the cost involved shortly
  8. Re: Chennai Meet

My family wanted a small diesel car.If Uno was still there,i would have bought.But since only figo was the car in ma budget for a diesel,so i got it.but must tell u Figo is better than wat i expected.its good for city and handling is amazing proving Ford DNA.otherwise its good for female drivers.i drive it very rarely.coz of the figo now am able to use ma punto all the time.ICE cost breakup as follows

Pioneer 5950 HU(2007 model) pulled out from my Siena-5k then
    JBL components GTO 6.5inch-3.9k
    Jbl Coax 6.5 for the rear-2k
    JBL GT5 2 ch Amp-2.5k
    Jbl 12 inch sub-2.5k
    amp wiring-1k
    box for sub-800 bucks
    antenna-450 bucks
    install-paid 1.7k+.7k(did the install twice,actually upgraded to components in d middle)
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Thank you all guys of Chennai for responding quickly for the meet. I think it was just a days notice. I guess we all enjoyed being together more than anything else. :clap

It was nice to to have our very own Amogh amonst us and it was a pleasure hosting him.

I hope the next meet in chennai is bigger. I guess the man with the camera (Linea lover ) had to leave in between and food hadnt arrived by then, hence the food could not be photographed. But the other person with the camera(The Punter) forgot about the photos once the food arrived as he got busy with the salad and the Pizza :)

Japa78 was the only one among the promised who couldnt make it and we havent heard from ever since :sad1

10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4

Great Work Guys in arranging the South Meet :clap

Good to see meets happening all around ::D

Waiting for an All India Mega Meet :car