1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Was too dear a miss this time. Could have met up with many of u guys after a break!! *Infact, my travel plans to Kerala also didnt materializze and the alt plan to attend in this one too :(( The evening busi-ness took me away.*

Anyways, glad to know u guys had a gala time.*
    && Superb pics in here!*
  2. sathya_sc

Great Pics there Jay. Awesome. I believe other ones are also on the way.. correct?

One of the best meets I have had in the recent past. Lots of participants and lots of energy, simply awesome. And Sundhu you again instigated me sir! and that was one heck of a drive there.

Ravi sir, thanks for the time and it was a pleasure to have you with us. And to all others - three cheers!!!. You simply made it wonderful. Proud to be a FIAT-ian.

And for those who missed it by a line - pls make it next time. "D(b)ezire" Teky and "Speedu" Ramesh - spl. thanks for organizing, without your effort it wouldn't have been possible.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
    4 people like this.
  3. FiatJay

10 people like this.
  4. Wow, Jay, your clicks are just awesome. Thanks! But I'm unable to download from google plus. Please do check your privacy settings so that we can download them.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Jay - as usual wonderful clicks. The one which has been blackened steaks the show. Thanks for taking the pains to carry all the kit and jumping over the median to take these pictures. Hope we had some more time, may be next time.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Hi Guys

hope all had a great bash , Missed due to last time meet in my office :( . next time will sure hit it .Jay wonderful pics. wat a big line ups
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Excellent pics Jay. You make the trip memorable.. Thanks to all who came tothe meet.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Brilliant Meet it was guys, I would like to thank everyone who attended this meeting on a busy Friday evening. As everyone above have quoted it was indeed the greatest meet we had ever, The enthusiasm showed by people out there was simply fantastic.

Here's the list of people who actually attended

J Ravi - Exclusive FTA Linea 1.4.A big salute for you sir! Thanks for joining us, Your Leh story will definitely inspire us the less mortals to try this feat.
    ramjn - BNW Linea 1.3 MJD
    srini - BNW Punto 90 HP
    jumu - Minimal Grey Punto 75 HP
    sathya_sc - BNW Linea True Jet
    cvanandh - ?? Blue Palio 1.3 MJD SDX
    harry_1407 - Medium Grey Punto 90 HP
    teky - Minimal Grey Punto 75 HP
    srida - Exotica Red Punto 90 HP
    cuty red - Exotica Red Punto 75 HP
    Rajith - BNW Punto 75 HP
    Rajesh_Karunanithi - Medium Grey Punto 75 HP
    FiatJay - TW Punto 90 HP
    pdranjith - BNW Linea MJD
    Gokul from PUG
    linealover - Crazy Fiat Fan you are! He drove from Madurai all the way just to attend this meet. Hats off to you man.

This plan has been long pending from the time VST invited for a meet, But since that never materialized this had to happen.
    Ever since we thought about this there were confusions about location and people attending. Thanks to ramjn & Rajesh_Karunanithi for trying to get the booking done and make sure everything falls under place.

We never had a plan to drive together to the venue as everybody had their own commitments. I was joined by RK at my office in Velachery at about 5.30 and we headed to pick cvanandh & Cuty_Red and whilst driving after the OMR Toll I notice a Red 90HP Punto. I pull over and notice it was Srida, picked him along and joined along with cvanandh & Cuty_Red who had been waiting for us. Meanwhile speed sathya wanted to join us and I receive couple of other calls as well from FiatJay & jumu to join us. It was close to 6.45 by which time we assembled and Vigneshram had called already notifying Ravi sir has arrived. So we had total of 8 cars zipping around OMR and we picked up ramjn after the OMR Toll gate. We arrived at around 7.00 PM in Delhi Dhaba and it was actually treat to watch the by standers gazing.

Ravi sir & Vignesh were already waiting for us and as soon as we parked the cars we didn't even the restaraunt and folks started introducing themselves and started talking about why they are here - CARS! CARS! CARS!. A TW Linea arrived in the parking lot and we didn't know who it was - Later after his close call in taking me down I realised it was LineaLover who drove all the way from Madurai to catch up with our folks. rajith, srini arrived later and we went inside the restaraunt. We had a quick round of introductions and amidst this we had ordered our food. pdranjith and a friend of his joined us as well. Ravi sir & jumu had to leave earlier as they had some commitments. We had bid good bye to them and continue with the dinner. The talks ranged only about Fiat cars and their corner craving abilities,ICE etc and we finished our dinner and proceeded to OMR for photoshoot.

Saw some real good driving from speed sathya and linealover, seems like Sathya has been instructed by his family not to drive on the same road were linealover drives :D. We missed couple of folks due to adrenaline rush. In a attempt to catch us ramjn overshot as and called back to ask for directions. I explained him and he missed the place once again, Thanks to his favorite car Hyundai Verna on tracks. He zipped past us again only to call back and ask for directions. Once we had everyone we arranged the cars and the curious security from the nearby company came to inquire what's happening. FiatJay completed taking pictures and we had to bid adieu. It was close to 10.30 when we finished the meeting and we never knew we spent so much time.

Thanks once again folks for coming down, For those who missed the meet wait for the food bill to arrive at your home!
    6 people like this.
  9. Suresh , it was fun reading this post ... :)

Suresh.. So cruel you are ... Already reduced 15 horses from my engine ... I hope mine is stil 90 hp .. :)

:) :) I think that after that day's drive now even the lorries will be scared of linea on road.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  10. @teky, finally you have come up with the summary of the meet. Thanks!

It's Ozone Blue ;)
    This is a good idea! :clapping

So any plans for Jan26?