1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Yeah, please do make a booking. Last thing we need is the place to be booked/full when we reach there.

Do they take bookings for car parking too??? :devilface
  2. Anandh, i think they would have to create a new parking lot to hold all our cars
  3. teky

teky Esperto

ramjn - The parking lot can hold a maximum of 15 cars is my belief, So some of us probably will go early and block the slots. Also to my knowledge they don't offer any buffet option. So just call and book the table for 18 members give or take.
  4. 17 + beauties on the road :wow. Its gonna be a grrreat visual treat for the Chennai Fiatians :clap
  5. Teky, if taking is an option then Rsmjn doesn't have to call. Any which ways we will make space for us
  6. Anandh, I'll also try to join up since am at Velachery and hope to start off early from the Hospital !
  7. sathya_sc

Thats going to be real good. Two things-
    • No option for buffet and table reservation is ABSOLUTELY required - that too we are aiming for a Friday Evening
    • Dont worry about parking - The building adjacent to Farm house allows parking when the main parking area is full - Once I remember parking my MJD there and it can hold quite good numbers (main parking area within Farm House can house a max of 10-12 cars)
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Loved this picture which was taken in the last Sunday meet.

9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Is this the we are planning? Why am I asking this is teky told that Farm House is located 1 Km before the Toll. But, here the address says that its near Prarthana Drive-in.

Eatery Name: The Farmhouse
    Category: Multi-Cuisine (Non-Veg)
    Area: ECR

Chennai - 600 119
    (Near Prarthana Drive-in Theatre)

Phone Number(s): (044) 2453 0801, 2453 0802
    Mobile Number: (0) 98409 33550
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Hey guys, since the numbers are growing, should we make a reservation being Friday night and x mas weekend? i have not been to farm house and hence do not know the capacity et all..

ignore my post!! sorry!! did not read the posts fully!!
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011