1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Is the movie good in the first place? Anyhow I am planing to see the movie however it is, so if our team is interested we all can plan to a place where ample car parking is available. I thinking of Mayajaal or Satyam or Prathna.

Regards
    Gopi
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    When are you planning for the movie, Gopi? If Mayajaal and this weekend, I can probably join. :)
  3. Is the meet confirmed?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey pals is the meet confirmed or still in planning stages??????????????
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    We did not meet. Let's plan for a meet by end of this month or early next month. :)
  5. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Saw one KL registered MG punto on that 7th feb in Elliot's Beach. But the owner was not to be seen nearby. My son enjoyed the beach. Its more clean than marina which i saw some years back and also less crowded. I think the beach should be restricted to adults only :evilsmile
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Visit the Thiruvanmiyur Beach next time. Will be more cleaner than the Elliot's Beach.
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    ramjn are you from thiruvanmiyur
  8. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Lets Make it big this time Chennai TFIans.
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. I used to live there. :)

Great. I am finding it difficult to find time these days. If someone can take the initiative and plan for a meet, I would join for sure.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Calling for a meet on a weekend (Saturday). We had our last meet on 10th January 2014 at Hotel Woodlands. More report here - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/team-fiat...est-meet-updates-page-89-a-94.html#post211379.

Let us have a casual meet this Saturday, 8th March 2014. Let us meet at around 5 PM, chat, and have dinner. :)
    I am thinking about some venue on the ECR (to get away from City). I will update the venue details by tomorrow. Any suggestions on the venue is most welcome.

List as of now. Add yourself to the list.

1. ramjn
    2. J Ravi
    3 people like this.