1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Chennai Team!!! It's Awesome to see you guys !! I missed due to my client meeting, Next time lets try to arrange in the weekends so that most of us could join. But it's really good and proud to be a part of this forum and Great feel of owning FIAT‚Äč
    1 person likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Great meet Chennai TFIians.It is good to see people meet over and discuss everything and anything about Fiat or was the topic of discussion this time Ravi sir's Xuv. The dosa looks tempting enough even if seen in pics.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Ravin. The meet was brilliant. Please do join the next meet with your newly painted Palio. :)
  4. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    The Pictures Speak for themselves. Hope you Guys had a Wonderful time.
  5. pradman

pradman Novizio

Chennai
    Had a lot of fun in the meet. Great pics courtesy Mr. Ramesh. Thanks folks.
  6. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Nice pics of the meet.

Congrats Mr. Ravi, your experience with the new addition (XUV500) vs Fiat Linea..since you have traveled from Bangalore to Chennai and back both in your Linea and now in XUV. Your inputs are highly valued in choosing the next vehicle.

By the way is the XUV 500 updated version?
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, nbvcrao. I have answered your queries here.
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Awesome photos. Came to know only in the last minute, so could not make it. Looking forward for the next meet.
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to this forum pv. Keep a tab on this thread for any future meets. Hope you are enjoying with your Punto very well.

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Youngman, have done 11k in 11 months in the punto beauty. Service is due in Feb. Just love the car the way it handles and rides