1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    midnight/overnight meet ? thats the best thing, which was yet to happen here, now made a history it seems :D .. nice set of pics ramjn !!
    btw was it a treat from ramjn for the moderator promotion or ravi sir's new xuv :p :p :p ....
    @vignesh, u didnt take your car ??
    3 people like this.
  2. Sivasankar

Sivasankar

Chennai
    Hello all, good to be part of the Team in Chennai on J.Ravi sir's introduction. I own a '11 T-Jet bought in Apr '12. Ravi Sir had invited me to the meet yesterday but I couldn't make it because of work commitments. Extremely pleased to see the photographs of the event.

Rgds,

Sivasankar
    1 person likes this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Good choice, it looks awesome :)
    Having my share of problems in maintaining black linea, i am trying to explore the white or silver color where as heart says purple.
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am still in Royapettah, Chennai! :) Thanks, krish1484.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Was it only the time flying faster or couple of dusters and vernas flying off the road?
  6. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nice pictures Guys, Thanks for sharing. Glad to see lot of Fiat enthusiasts together :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Awesome pictures!! looks like you guys had a FIATabulous time :)
    2 people like this.
  8. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It was really a wonderful meet especially with Ravi sir and his ride. The chat started about cars, went all the way through 'Theory of Relativity' and ended with sweet emotions. Thank you Ramesh for arranging this meet for us. My special thanks to Livelyyoungman, who accompanied me in his car.

@Varun, She is in her home town now. Will be bringing her to Chennai very soon ;)
    3 people like this.
  9. bottle

bottle

Chennai
    Looks like a great meet! Got the invite but couldn't join since my car is being repainted but will try to make it for the next one :)
  10. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It was really a fantastic meet. Thanks to Ramesh on organizing the meet and lovely photographs.