1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Just got here. Now waiting for the Chennai folks to join :D

Rajan
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Guys,

Somehow I missed this thread, I would have made to this meet.
    Hope you guys enjoyed!!!

Regards
    Gopi
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It was a good meet - sweet and short. Rajan arrived first followed by Sundu and Sreejith. I got delayed due to traffic and continuous calls (thanks to my BT I had to stop for calls). We met by at L'attitude 49 by 2PM and shortly SK (proud owner of a 2 week old Linea) joined the party. We had a good lunch discussed lot of things under the sun, waited for the rain the subside and then started back to our destination by 5PM.

All Folks (From Left to Right): Sundukumar, Mr. Suresh Kumar (SK), Ananth, Mrs. Rajan, Mr. Rajan, Mrs. Sreejith, Sreejith's mom and Sreejith
    All Folks.jpg

Parked Cars
    Fiat Cars.jpg

Personally I was quite happy to meet Mr. Rajan as he has been one of the senior guys in the forum who is a technokrat. Ravi sir just missed this as he had already planned to head towards Bangalore.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    10 people like this.
  4. TFI Chennai Meet - Latest meet updates from Page 79

Thanks for the update Ananth.. I couldnt actionize my plan :(
    Sundu- long time no see.. u r in good shape dear :relieved :p
    Sree, nice that u were able to make it, doesnt seem like u were up from bed recently ;)
    All, good to know u had a nice time! Drizzle, to me, add beauty to anything :) especially meeting with ur loves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Got home at 10:30, thanks to a closed railway gate at Chengulpet and a wrong turn at Kancheepuram. Was a good experience meeting all of you guys. Time well spent and the food was awesome. Thanks for the company guys.

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Small and sweet.

Whose 2 Ritz are there, in between?
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Well they were parked there reminding time and again that INDIA runs on FIAT engines and hence were party in the photo shoot. :D
    2 people like this.
  8. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That's pretty good timing Rajan sir. In fact the venue would have been somewhere in the city had it not been for you to grace this meet.

Once again thanks to one and all to participate in this meet though it was organized at a very short notice.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you. Had it not been for a closed railway gate in Chengalpattu and the GPS wanting me to take a left into a one way street and me choosing to go straight, instead of following my gut and turning right on to a visibly wider street in Kancheepuram, thus ending up in a maze of narrow market streets, I could have cut the drive shorter by another 30 minutes.

If I had an option of staying back in Chennai for the night, I would have certainly made it into the city and would have loved to spend more time with the Chennai TFIans. Next time maybe :D

Rajan

PS: Please drop the Sir. I feel very comfortable with just Rajan :)
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    4 people like this.
  10. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Oh Rajan, That's the reason you were not seen here yesterday. I was checking the forum the whole day for your reply. Thought of calling you but again did not want to disturb you as i thought you might be spending your weekend with your family. My guess was right. How was the cruise controled ride?