1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh Naveen. Its been more than 2 weeks. I think you didn't check the Micromax A116 thread. :)
    2 people like this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ramjn, you went to America, came back and bought a Micromax., strange, for the same 250 or 300 Usd you could have bought a nexus or something else in sales, imho
    2 people like this.
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Bala Sir,

Ramesh however he is whereever he comes from avaru oru local fella :D so only micromax. Namma oru permai kapatharu.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pradman

pradman Novizio

Chennai
    Missed it. Being a Fiat newbie, would have been interesting to talk to other owners. Will join next time. :)
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes please. Most of the people miss it since they don't visit the forum very often. I suggest you should visit at least once in a week to see the updates. :)
  6. pradman

pradman Novizio

Chennai
    You are spot on right about that. :) Visiting after quite some time.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Great pics Jravi sir and ramjn,

I saw ramjn putting heart and soul to get those great pics, even risking standing on the highway with wayward night traffic. It was scary atleast for me.

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Barath,Ramjn namma oor perumaya kaapathina parava ilaye,huan suan oor perumaya illa kapaatharar!!!?
    Excuse mods for OT.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Re: TFI Chennai Meet - Latest meet updates from Page 79

We would know that the post is OT, only if we could understand the language.

A request to all. If you find a need to post something in your local language (to maintain the core essence of it), do us a favour by posting a translation of it aswell.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    5 people like this.
  10. Praveenuva

Praveenuva Novizio

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys!!! is there any plans for Chennai meet??? I am eagerly waiting:confused I am new Fiatian..so would like to get around with fellow TFI mates...
    1 person likes this.