1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Starting now. Good to be part of the meet after a long time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It was another brilliant meet. Started at 6.45pm and went on till 10.50pm. Report and pictures later. :)
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
    5 people like this.
  3. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    Oh guys.I missed it.Just now checked this thread.My bad.. :(
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Wonderful TFI Chennai Meet @ Delhi Dhaba, ECR

First of all, I must thank Ramesh [ramjn] for organising this wonderful meet at Delhi Dhaba, ECR. :)

We [self and my wife] reached the venue first. Since, I did not find any FIATs there, we proceeded to the nearby ISKCON temple, and then, returned to the venue, by which time, Ramesh with his family [BNW Linea] and Siva [avnsiva] [BNW Linea] were waiting. So, we were the third to arrive for the meet. Later, Abdul [jumu] joined with his BNW Punto followed by Anantha Narayanan [livelyyoungman] with his family in their FTA Linea.

1.jpg

The last time I met Ramesh and Abdul was on 7 July 2012 at Pizza Hut, T Nagar and Ananth on 14 December 2012 during Ranjangaon plant visit. Of course, I met Siva last evening for the first time. After customary introductions, we moved to the restaurant after some light drizzle. Ramesh's cute little daughter became friendly with Ananth's daughters. During the dinner, we discussed FIAT frankly, especially the exclusive sales and service network available in Chennai.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

After dinner, it was time for photo-op. We parked our Lineas and Punto in front of VGP, ECR and clicked until our fingers ached!

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Since the kids became sleepy, we wished each other and left for our homes by 11 pm. We reached our Royapettah home at 11:45 pm. Now, the floor is open for Ramesh to upload his long-exposure photographs. :)
    15 people like this.
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Wonderful pics Ravi sir. Missed the meet.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi Ji, thanks for the report and the pictures. You have now made my job simpler. :)

I was little late and arrived the Dhaba at around 6.50pm and Siva was waiting there already and he found me even though we are meeting for the first time. He approached me immediately as soon as he saw a Fiat entering the Dhaba premises. While we were chatting, one beautiful FTA Linea entered and I knew it was Ravi ji's. His car looked as new as it was just out of the showroom. :) And I got call from livelyyoungman and jumu that they are on way. Everyone gathered at around 7.45 and we entered the Dhaba and the table was ready for us as I already called them and blocked a table.

Some pictures from my side
    01-RAM_4822.JPG

02-RAM_4827.JPG

03-RAM_4831.JPG

04-RAM_4834.JPG

05-RAM_4835.JPG

The Magician entertaining the kids
    06-RAM_4837.JPG

07-RAM_4839.JPG

08-RAM_4841.JPG

09-RAM_4842.JPG

And the lined up beauties

10-RAM_4845.JPG

11-RAM_4846.JPG

12-RAM_4847.JPG

13-RAM_4849.JPG

14-RAM_4858.JPG
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    11 people like this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for the excellent photographs, Ramesh. The tripod shots are the icing on the cake! :)
    3 people like this.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks for the the report and pictures J Ravi sir & ramjn. Nice to see the regular faces and some new faces as well.

Ramesh - Is it me or the PC? All the pictures seems a lit bit blurred and pixelated. Had you by any chance compressed them too much?
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: TFI Chennai Meet - Latest meet updates from Page 79

Is it? It is looking fine to me. I did the regular compressing as I always do.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Re: TFI Chennai Meet - Latest meet updates from Page 79

Offtopic, Ramjn, you have bought Micromax..congrats sir:)

tasting the Italian delight!