1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Why not lunch @ somewhere in OMR??? I would suggest gem inn @ navalur near AGS omr. We have huge parking space but antwhere is ok for me..
    1 person likes this.
  2. Somehow I want to forget that I watched this movie. I feel very embarrassed and guilty. So all I can say now is "Inachi...."

Juz like goundamani said : Onga ootu Love'a Yenga ootu love'a, olaga maga true love da saami. The worst thing was In sathyam Cinemas coimbatore, while going out of the hall I saw a very old lady who couldn't walk without someone's support. I was wondering what would she have understood and was interested to know what was going in her mind when she was watching the movie.

Non OT :

I am in for the meet.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  3. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Antha aruvathu vayasu paatikkuirukka love feelings kooda inga niraya perkku ilaye ....
    What movie todayAnandh??

Happy new year guys... So when and where Is the meet??
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    re: TFI Chennai Meet - Latest meet updates from Page 79

OMR is the place as most guys are working or not available. I am good for a quick coffee meet as lunch outside is no for me.

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 guys.

Sent from my SGS3 using Tapatalk 2
  5. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    I am going out to east tambaram around 10am. Will catch you guys if meet happens today.
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    re: TFI Chennai Meet - Latest meet updates from Page 79

Happy new year all:)

So the meet is at omr but which place? Cofee in the evening sounds good.

tasting the Italian delight!
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys, do post the English translation whenever you post in a language other than English. So that all TFIans can read and enjoy the posts equally.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Gurji

That was a colloquial movie dialogue. I really don't know how to translate.

May be it was a revenge act by her daughter in law. Anyways the old lady survived.
  9. Lunch time gone... Are we meeting today??? For an evening coffee or a dinner.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Gurjinder - I'll try my best to translate, although it's colloquial and pertaining to a current movie called Nee dhane enn Pon vasandham. People here have divided opinion over the film.
    This means it's not a simple love but very world level love

"Some people here don't have have the love feelings that 60 year lady old has"

Soundar - If it's evening please suggest on where we can meet - I just met Dhans at my home :)