1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Teky : Unfortunately, I will not be in Chennai for the whole week. I will be leaving Chennai on 22nd evening again.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Do you guys even need a reason to meet?

Aadi Amavasai Meet, August 15th Meet etc, You guys will be shortly thrown out of your homes along with the Fiat.

The savior will come along and take you for the mega south India meet at Ooty.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    :lol

I would be getting my dslr in another 2 weeks. I thought of testing the same with a Fiat Meet ;).
    1 person likes this.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Oh God, Please give courage to ramjn's family. I think the Fiat bug is driving your crazy for Travel & Photography as well.

Addicted to Fiat
    Addicted to Photography
    Addicted to Travel

You're a sure shot for being thrown out!
    2 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My family members are also addicted as well (may be, I have made them get addicted ;)?).
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    No issues Teky we can have East Coast Independence drive .... :)

Venue ECR
    1 person likes this.
  7. I'm game for this. Earlier in 2012, we had the republic day rally meet, now Independence day meet! ::OO

Kiran, where are you gonna stay in Chennai. As teky said if its close to ECR/OMR then we can have ppl coming in on those days!
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    As of now, I have no clue. The venue of the function is somewhere near Tambaram. My cousin would be providing the accomodation, but we are also thinking about an SBM guesthouse or a hotel somewhere convenient for us to go around.
    My family has booked train tickets, but I am doing my best to come down with my car. I am coming all the way to Chennai from Hyderabad, so wouldn't mind coming down to any place in Chennai to meet you guys. :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Guys why not we meet at Kodaikanal ? ;)

I will be starting to Kodaikanal on Aug 14 so I have to miss this meet too if it is on Aug 15 :(
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Chennai guys , think we have an Times Auto expo @ nandambakkam trade center Dec 21 - 23, Hope we all can have a meet this sat or sun , also mainly interested to hear from persons who went to the factory meet to share their experiences , ..

Entrance is free for auto expo they have attraction like some small car rally games ..