1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry for being OT.
    Thanks, sungao2010 and cvanandh. I tried resizing; anything above 150 KB, I am unable to upload. So, I found a quick short-cut. Somehow, I could upload to my Picasa album, from where I gave URL links and posted the photographs in bigger size in my Linea ownership thread.:) I contacted the customer support of Tata Photon+. I was told no connectivity issues. Problem might be with the hardware!:(
    Thanks, Ramesh. Yes, that's the reason why I am going in for new BSNL LL+BB Home Combo ULD 900 connection with faster BB connectivity [4 Mbps upto 8 GB and 512 kbps beyond 8 GB], which, I expect, would solve all my uploading woes!:)
    2 people like this.
  2. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    In the above set of pics the medium gray MJD is belongs to harry_1407, am i corrct?
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You are absolutely right Pranav.
  4. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @pranavOne: Yes you are correct it belongs to me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  5. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Short and sweet Pictures.. I hope now everyone in that meet knows about, why it is named as TFI's Masala Cafe... is it possible to open that secret here ramjn/any TFIn? ;)
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Our favorite item at the Pizza Hut, Pondy Bazaar is the Masala Lemonade and we always order this in excess whenever we have a meet there. That is the reason why the Pizza Hut has been called as 'Masala Cafe' by us. :D
    3 people like this.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Ramjn lets have a meet again !!! say aug 15th ??because its on Wednesday and there will be not that much commitments as it comes in middle of weekday :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    If you guys could postpone the meet for few more days, then I might join you guys. I am arriving at Chennai on 20th morning. How about a meet on 20th or 21st?
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Not again in Pizza Hut please - Although I love Masala Cafe I think we need to visit a place which is off beat and discuss about our Ooty plans.

@ Kiran - Weekday is going to be quite difficult for folks - However if it's on OMR or ECR you can expect some crowd. Are you going to stay for the whole week here?
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This seems to be a great idea. Independence drive meet? :D
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.