1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    fanatastic to have ravi sir
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Brief Report

The participants are,

cvanandh
    Cuty_Red
    Vijays777
    J.Ravi
    ramjn
    teky
    harry_1407
    venkatesh (my friend from Hyderabad and a Punto owner)
    Arulmani (My colleague)
    Mahesh Natarajan
    jumu

I started by 2.30 PM from home and picked up teky. We had our lunch on the way and by the time we reached there, already cvanandh, cuty red, vijay, venkatesh and J.Ravi sir were waiting at the paking of Pizza Hut. We exchanged our pleasantaries and decided to wait for some more time for other members to arrive. Soon, others also joined and we went into our 'Masala Cafe', the Pizza Hut :). We ordered 4 pitchers of Masala Lemonade and few plates of Garlic bread and our talk continued. Most of our discussion revolved around Ravi sir's Leh and Bhutan expedition :). I think that discussion will never end as such. My friend venkatesh had to take flight to Hyderabad at 8 PM and I had to leave early to drop him at the Airport. So, we left at 6.30 pm. That was a wonderful evening with the casual meet with Fiat lovers and of course J.Ravi Sir.

Some pictures from me.

My Linea with J.Ravi sir's Linea

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

DSC02253.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02257.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02259.jpg
    7 people like this.
  3. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    The pics are great and it good to see TFI's meet all over India...
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Great pictures. Whose is that grey palio? Looks like a new one.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That is Palio GTX owned by Mahesh Natarajan. You can see him in the second picture from bottom.
    1 person likes this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks. Now I remember seeing photo in his travelogue of Coimbatore = Bhutan trip. Fiat cars with passionate people always looks fresh:)
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Crisp report with nice photographs, Ramesh. Somehow, I could not upload photographs of bigger size, say 200 KB and above, with my new Tata Photon+. Only small sized photos get uploaded.:(
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You can try 'resize' option by opening the pictures using paint. I usually reduce the pictures by 25-30% and then upload. I had similar problem with reliance netconnect + and resolved after resizing.:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sir, try using Microsoft Office Picture manager to compress your pictures and upload. That is what I do. I compress it using the Compress for Document option which would compress the image to 1024x768 at a very small file size.

Unlike MS Paint, in the picture manager, you can compress pictures in bulk rather than doing it one-by-one.

I'm also using Photon+ and this is how I always upload.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    2 people like this.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sun and cvanandh - Ravi sir should very well know about compressing the pictures :). He did shrink the pictures much smaller in size than the actuals to upload. I am suspecting that he may be having issues with the persistence of the connectivity. I guessed this when Ravi sir told me that he is planning to apply for the BSNL landline+internet connnection during our meet.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    2 people like this.