1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Minimum 100kmph in Ghat in Tjet. Have you thought about the guys try to chase you in innovas and even with XUVs. Sure you will make them to follow the tangents of those curvy roads. :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

:lol My guts & ribs are hurting.This is too funny.
    You guys are hunting non fiatian case for each other.
    One of your friend is regretting since he liked your linea.
    At last he says, no, it's enough, no more rides in a FIAT. I don't like FIAT anymore:mrgreen:.
    Yep LL, tell your friend that indeed he has some magical skills while doing photography.
    I am keeping a few for my wallpapers.
    You guys are true ambassadors to FIAT. Salute you all!
    3 people like this.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    ENKI sir,

sure i will convey your compliments to my friend.

i humbly request you join our maiden trip to leh & ladakh in 2013 sep.

why don't you give the privilege to your 90HP?.

@sungoa sir,

you with your son's photo is simply awesome.surprising, initially i thought sungoa must be a teenager.

@rajesh,i am trying for mileage contest.last trip to madurai dismissed in single tank.

Total distance 937 km
    total diesel bill RS 1800
    outside temp 39'C
    full auto ac 22'C
    MID showing 28km/L.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Only when I am in my Punto. :D
    Thanks.

The age at least drops back by 5 years while going through the chennai speed enthusiasts posts:)
    1 person likes this.
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    my friend finally booked sunny!!!.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    So your friend is going to get a caaaaaaaaaar. So can we expect a real review of sunny from Linea owners (if he allow). He will be still in the trauma of sitting in back seat.:D
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I wish there is also 'I don't like' link given in TFI. I would have loved to click this option for your post linealover.
    3 people like this.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Sunny is a real boring car to drive. Lots of space but absolutely un-engaging.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Coming again really late to the thread. It was great meeting you all and knowing about FIAT. Thanks to everyone who gave their suggestion to the water flooding issue in the cabin. I went to TAFE met Mr. Tensingh got it sorted by doing some quick engineering to the problematic drain hose . He told that initial batch of 2012 vehicles had this problem. Carpet drying cannot be done immediately and told me to absorb it by news paper and i used my vacuum cleaner to suck the water.

I shared my plight that FIAT did not respond me. He told at times FIAT don't respond to us, so no big deal ::pP

I thoroughly enjoyed the evening, I was shocked sitting between satya, linealover hearing their experiences. Having met couple of accidents i drive really slow 80. The speeds what satya and linealover were talking is something i have experienced in Rajdhani Express, Flight when its landing, :) It was real fun sharing my Rain sensor story too. Looking forward to the next meet.
    5 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    prabu, No Rajdhani will do beyond 140. But, for SS Sathya and linealover, those are like speed of a passenger train. 180, 200+ are all a cake walk for them :D.

BTW, SS Sathya stands for Super Sonic Sathya. :)
    7 people like this.