1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Enki sir. Actually I was driving the MJD's of LineaLover and Ramjn. It was a welcome change after having driven the T-Jet for quite a while now. Was revving both the MJD's to 4000+ RPM and having some good fun sqeezing thru the thick Chennai traffic at peak hours. The MJD's budged to revv harder since they had considerable kms on the odo that has freed up the engine to unleash the horses as and when required.

It was real fun to drive them and to change lanes at freaking high speeds exploiting the dynamics of the car. My hearty thanks to LL and Ramjn for having given me their cars for a spin and I just ensured they were driven the way, FIAT's are meant to be driven notwithstanding the fact that LL and Ramjn by themselves are extremely fast drivers (read insane).. As you must be aware, Ramesh has a honorary :mrgreen: title as "SPEEDU" Ramesh :D in our Chennai circles. and "Speedu" LL may be a real UNDERSTATEMENT when it comes to LineaLover :shocked Not to mention Mr Teky is catching up real fast with his flying machine - GTX. He is now titled as "Wheelspin" Teky.:D

and Enki.. Next year, myself, Ramjn, Teky and LL are doing a road trip to Leh/Ladakh from Chennai and if your time permits, we can catch up for sure mate.. It will be real fun.

Long Live FIAT.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    4 people like this.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Why to stop in Leh Ladakh, let's take a U-turn from Antarctica only:dancing.
    Are you people out of mind, Chennai to Leh-Ladakh::OO??
    Sure, if you people are coming all the way from Chennai, i am just on the way.
    I would love to.
    3 people like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Why not Italy Enki. A visit to our Punto/Linea's home town. :D A traffic block were you will be surrounded by Puntos and Linea's. Getting smoked by fast moving Abarths and Maseratis . Life could have more fun if boundaries were not there.

@Sathya: You have made the point that hasn't been much noticed. The capability of Linea/punto in city traffic. It is higly underestimated for it's huge size. turning radius etc etc
    But when come to squeezing through traffic they will make even the rabbit alto to shy. It is so handy. Directly opposite to public perception.As Enki pointed out earlier one should the fiat vehicle better. Rest of the thing is tapping it whenever required. :smile:
    1 person likes this.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Man, These are cars which can manage Turns with in turn for eg. a big loopy turn U @NA speed & you can sway between extreme limits of the road. Kind of Quakk Quakk stuff. They look monstrous to drive but nowhere more out of control than things in your pockets.
    Alto/i10s are most difficult to manage because the way their dynamics surrender exactly when one wants them bad:mrgreen:
    If someone manages somewhere close, he is clearly one awesome driver & certainly betters than the FIAT's because it's not expected to happen this way.
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras

ENKI,you must have understood in different angle it seems.

let me clear it.

1.sathya drove my MJD (ramjn& LL at rear bench)and left his T-jet @home,surprising but true.

my non-fiatian friend as co-passenger,sure he is never been exposed to this kind of maneuver and he left home with wild experience.

2.forgive for what???
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You Naughty, You did that on purpose on a co-passenger seat with Satya as a driver!:lol
    I knew that. You can read my post 2 days back,when i exactly mentioned this situation.
    Let me guess what was going through his mind as soon as he was back home:rolleyes:
    "To hell with such Bla Bla meet, Holy Jesus!! these people were psychoes:x!!

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Ohhh. Good question. That's for the readers who may take it as an offence if they don't have a FIAT vehicle. Since we are on an auto forum, a lot of people are/will reading/read what-ever we are commenting. If one drives with normal/sedate driving style, he may find a FIAT hardly 5% better to it's competitors, or as a worst case... he may find it absoltely poor than the rest. But if someone knows how to really test a car, he won't see anything close to FIAT in vicinity of double the price. I respect everyone's view though this is mine.
    1 person likes this.
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    [/COLOR]

though it is not intentional,but it happens.

but he likes linea.he was an awesome photographer,he owe to shoot my linea.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saminathan
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    linealover's friend also loves Linea but will only buy Sunny :D.

He should buy what he loves linealover. Please educate your friend again. Or else ask him accompany us during our trip this week :).
    1 person likes this.
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    I can do the favor by giving him a ride in my JET.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    sure Ramjn,

he is quite brilliant in understanding things,he aware of artistic way of living life.. Italians known for passionate

but i am not forcing him.perhaps it is certain he loves linea and hates dezire.means he is already in the ring of passion.

just a speck of dust hiding him from owning a heck of sedan.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

oh sathya sir,

Don't do that or say that again.we don't want another "innocent & decent" guy to be a insane driver.