1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Nice pictures ramjn. A much needed meet as it had been a while. Thanks everyone for making it. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Bangalore tfians would love to meet you guys but leave some part of highway stretch for us also to drive :redcar Let the "far off" place be little far from BLR too!!:car

And yes..great pictures! nice to see so many chennai tfians having a gala time :p
    2 people like this.
  3. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Guys, it was a great first meet experience. I loved interacting with each one of you. As others already expressed, Ramjn - please plan a Banglore Chennai meet, I'm looking forward to it.

Satya, I'm sorry I forgot to hand you over my nr. 9884337433 it is. Call me and others, in case you need company to get mods fitted to your car.
  4. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    ^^Thanks Cliffhanger.. will call you when to do the mods.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    This is my second meet in same place :) and we all rocked again, nice to meet new fiat lovers again , we all had good discussion over all the things and finally while driving home i and teky had a good drive in mount road ill concorde and yes teky his beaty like he is driving a yamaha bike . thanks to ramesh and teky for doing it again
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    All cars are well maintained. Looks like a car maintenance competition. :D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Damn it, I missed. I will be there next time.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    T-Jet showed it forte Vijay. Although I was able to move along the braking wasn't that inspiring. Next mod is to put Linea rotors and we can do this again. My wife insisted that we should buy a T-Jet now!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I Missed this. I know you guys had a great time meeting guys with similar mind sets!

I had to change the rear wheel hub of my Honda Unicorn, the guy took some time and he completed the work only by 4:45 PM. I thought considering the saturday traffic I might only by 5:45PM so I dropped my plan. But my son kept asking for PIZZA, I had to go to Dominos in Porur to get one for him :)

-Gopi