1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Guys last minute registration allowed. Count me in, I wish to make it, i am a newbie want to get introduced to the chennai tfi family
    18.prabusp
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You are most welcome prabhusp.
  3. Am i at wrong place...???? Where are you guys?
  4. It was good to see u so many guys after a long time. In brief: I reached ay 4:30 and lucky to find 2 early birds, so could spend time chatting till more and more joined. Having another plan for the evening, I had to quickly leave at 5:30 though!*
    Got to see lineas and puntos and palios right from 2002 to 2012;)
    Wait for more from others guys including pix. Stay tuned
  5. Nice to see all of you guys...sorry to leave early and hoping to meet everyone soon..one thing i have noted about fiat owners are that most of them are nice , down to earth guys, gentleman. Cant say that about other car owners.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Here's the list of folks who made for today's meet. Big shout to ramjn who co-ordinated all this and paid my food bill as well.

1. ramjn
    2. cvanandh
    3. teky
    4. harry_1407
    5. linealover + sunny lover
    6. Live2dream
    7. Cliffhanger
    8. Sathya_sc
    9. FiatJay
    10. Vijays777
    11. raajravi17
    12. pdranjith
    13. jummu
    14. The Punter
    15. prabusp

Didn't get a chance to click pictures but ramjn did click few. Yet another wonderful meet it was and some new faces joined as well, Hope you guys join next time ;)
    1 person likes this.
  7. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Very good meet guys!!! had an excellent time with everyone. Kudos to ramjn for coordinating this. looking forward to have another meet either at tindivanam aryas or at Bangalore or might be at some far away land.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Superb meet. Loved interacting with everyone. Thanks everyone for making it. Kudos to Ramesh for getting us under one roof. Lets plan another meet in BLR or in another "far off" place. and Teky, it was awesome to see your GTX in pristine condition. Felt happy to see the GTX regain shape. way to go...

and thanks Linealover and Ramesh, loved the drive in your beauties. Bliss again after a long time. reviving my MJD days. it was simply great. Thanks guys.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ramesh... Please post the Pics, it would be a pleasure to watch the beauties....
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    As teky posted, totally 16 members made to the Meet. We missed Manilruben, Relativity, Punto_Maniac, Suchith.

Even though we planned to meet at 4.30, it was 5.30 when most of the members arrived. Among the first to be there was harry_1407, Thepunter, Vijays777, Live2Dream. Me, Sathya and linealover joined them at 4.40. Soon, pdranjith, CVanandh, raajravi, Fiatjay, prabusp arrived there. And teky made an entry in his GTX. Jumu and Cliffhanger joined us after we entered Pizza Hut at 5.30. We discussed about various cars, road experiences, next vehicles choices, and so on. Our discussion continued even after coming out of Pizza Hut at 7.15PM. It was 8.15 when we all started to disperse.

Now, time for some pictures.

Members getting introduced before entering Pizza Hut

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

Linealover's MJD

DSC01709.jpg

90HP of harry_1407

DSC01710.jpg

Punto MJD of Live2Dream

DSC01711.jpg

Vijays777's T-Jet+