1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    May not be really. Still, our dinner meet in Dec'11 is the biggest.

Done Sir.

Sunny what? He loves the sunny days in Chennai?

:lol :lol :lol
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    doubful whether pizza hut will be able to accomodate all the beauties.. we cant even park it outside actually. so lets plan carefully.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. We all (you, me, teky, linealover)can go there in one car. We can squeeze there Sathya as teky said.
  4. Early birds will get to park comfortably than squeezing in :devilface
  5. That was indeed a very special meet with a special guest in the form of Ravi Sir ..

Unfortunately no Teky Saab ...

Yeah, this is a good way to squeeze

Ajit
  6. Any of you guys going through adyar area do let me know..never been to pondy bazaar...new in chennai
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    We may pass through OMR (Tidel Park, Madhyakailash). I will give you a call if I happen to pass through that route.
  8. Again, late in seeing this. :-(
    But will most probably make it to meet today at 4:30 - had missed most of the recent ones for various reasons :-(
    Hoping at least some will drop-in early enough, as I need to leave by 5:30 for a previous plan.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I will be there early even before 4.30 Punter. Do you remember that we first met at the same location in a TFI meet sometime in 2011?
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  10. Thanks ramjn... I think i got a fair idea where the place is by google maps. I will reach there directly by 4 30