1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. I think besant nagar should be a good idea...cofee joints around...and space to park cars also during non peak hours...
  2. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Besant nagar beach on a saturday evening at 4:30 will be a bit crowded and parking of cars close to 15 nos (roughly) will be even more difficult. I say this because my in-laws place is very near to Besant nagar beach. Couple of time i had to come back home because of parking issue.

Any other place in OMR or ECR will be nice. In OMR i saw a GEM group resort next to navalur with a good amount of parking space. If interested we can call and check.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes harry. Thats also a good idea. How about Thiruvanmiyur Beach?
  4. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thiruvanmiyur beach is nice idea but will we be able to park all the cars there and do we have good eateries near by?
  5. I guess we missed jumu :(. Abdul sir are you in for this meet?
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good question :).
    Can you check with these GEM guys harry?
  7. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    yes ramjn i will speak to these guys today evening keeping 15 nos as a rough estimate. Are we planning to have a dinner or a high tea? Arranging for a high tea at GEM resort requires a minimum strength of 25 nos.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I prefer High Tea harry. Meet from 4.30 to 6.30. What do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Guys, let us stick to Pizza Hut, Pondy Bazaar, T. Nagar on 21st April 2012, 4.30PM . 10-15 cars be parked inside the Pizza Hut compound. No worries on this front. This would be 4th TFI meet at the same venue :D. The main agenda of this meet would be to get to know the new members of the family :) and a casual chat since its been long since we all met. We will have a separate meet shortly at the Sholavaram tracks where we can take the agenda of Test Drives.

1. ramjn
    2. cvanandh
    3. teky
    4. harry_1407
    5.linealover
    6. Relativity
    7. Live2dream
    8. Cliffhanger
    9. Sathya_sc (tentative)
    10. FiatJay
    11. Srini

Please confirm your participation by adding yourself to the list.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  9. So is Pizza Hut confirmed?
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. It is.