1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. @ramjn, pls help to finalize on the venue.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Anandh.
    Guys, what do you suggest on the venue? or shall we stick to the Pizza Hut, Pondy Bazaar?

Cuty Red, FiatJay, Sathya, Vijay777, Bnzjon, livelyyoungman, srini, srida, are you guys listening? :D
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    If you're having more 10 cars think about anywhere apart from Pizza Hut, But less than that it's absolutely fine. But if you need to TD other's cars then we need some space and ECR is the only spot I can think off.
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    ECR please. My car needs to be checked for the weird rattling and I want to drive other cars to be able to compare.
    We can park at Mayajaal and stop at Liddy's for Coffee/snacks and then drive till Mahabs and back.
  5. Ramesh .. You know what ... I am reading this thread every minute and looking for a line saying that the meet is moved to April 28 . 29 or any day after that :) ..

But I know that april 28/29 many friends are busy ..

Really feeling bad to miss this because of a weekend full day training .It will be over by 22nd .

So as of now I can just wish you people to have a gala time ...

Ajit
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Relativity, you know what? We had n number of meets so far in ECR. Even our last meet was in ECR and we drove to Mahabs and back. Again, I am not against this idea. I am fine with ECR Meet as well.

Why I suggest inside City?
    We haven't had any big meets inside the city. I thought it would be a head-turner for many if multiple Fiats line up together. How about Besant Nagar Beach or Marina?
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  7. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Ramesh.. I am not sure but will confirm. will connect over the phone tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Count me. But I have some personal work on that day. Based on ur timing I will try to reschedule my work.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    FiatJay, we have planned for an evening meet at around 4.30PM on Saturday.

1. ramjn
    2. cvanandh
    3. teky
    4. harry_1407
    5.linealover
    6. Relativity
    7. Live2dream
    8. Cliffhanger
    9. Sathya_sc (tentative)
    10. FiatJay

Guys, what about venue? Shall we freeze for Elliots Beach or some location in ECR?
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Count of me as well..

1. ramjn
    2. cvanandh
    3. teky
    4. harry_1407
    5.linealover
    6. Relativity
    7. Live2dream
    8. Cliffhanger