1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Re: Chennai Meet

I think he is complementing you.

Jumu - why dont you try Carz spa this time?
  2. Re: Chennai Meet

My My My God !
    Guys you are making me feel really bad for missing this :hit
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

I am in Chennai on Sunday - 12th December

If you guys are planning a mini meet, I can join.

Amogh
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai

Ampgh,

Nice to hear you will be in chennai on 12th dec sunday.Sure we can have a mini meet. will try to link up with the chennai regulars. PM your schedule.

Abdul
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Welcome Amogh - Sure we can have a mini meet. Count me in.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

Hey did you guys meet up?
  7. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)

Hey Guys in Chennai - Take out some time from your Busy Schdules and burn the road together - we here in Mumbai Keep Meeting up pretty often.. Like to know and hear from our team members from all over India...It's Really good to know the Fiat enthu is spread over the breadth and length of the country...
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yes !! Had a good meet.

Just came back
  9. Re: Chennai Meet -REPORT

Here is a Report on the Chennai Meet - the Mini version ... :drinks

Who:
    Insiders: Me(ThePunter) and Jr., Jumu, Vigneshram, Teky & Jr., Linealover, bnzjon & Jr., livelyyoungman
    Visitor (I will not use the Antonym) ;) : Amogh
    We shall not leave our machines, and talk just about Humans. So there were 3 Punto (1 E-Blue limited edition, 2 Minimal grey) and 3 Linea (Vocal white limited edition., Fl red, FTA)

When:
    11:15 am to 2 PM+ approx
    linealover had to leave slightly earlier as he had to attend a func.
    vignesh after a short while later. We guys hanged on a little while more so that bnzi and later livelyyoungman could show up.

Where:
    Pizza hut (diagonally opp to Residency Towers, Pondy bazaar)

What:
    We discussed our own Fiat's small positives- how we just love its steering and build, what small mods, small negatives like how hard /soft the clutch is, :wow
    Had lunch
    Sharing more info from the Factory visit (from the mouth)
    Checked out some audio that we had installed. (after getting a feel of the boom-boom from vigneshram's sub/amp, we (me Teky) seriously look at each other, when at the earliest we should keep our hands on similar ;)). It was a decent cost effective set up he had, still very very much enjoyable. :clap
    Some chotta cribbing about the other brands, you know, can't help it after getting our hands on our possessions. :boxer
    0-th level Plans initial level for a possible south india + Pune ++++ meet?
    more to add...?

How:
    What do you mean? Drive down...

Why:
    You know!

Otherwise, new Fiats are not a common sight in Chennai roads amongst the ocean of Maruti and Hyundai. BUT there were 2 surprise show ups - 1 Punto and 1 Linea that did not seemingly belong to any TFI folks to the rather small parking lot (<10) of Pizza hut+ other shops. Slightly amused they were- seeing 4+ Fiats together lined up. But were not Fiat-ian enough to buzz on us. Even our curious gaze didn't work. ::O

couple of Pics coming....huh...i left to take snaps that of our machines, exclusively..I swear that can't happen agian. :A
  10. Re: Chennai Meet

Thank you all for the nice and quick meet (sorry for being late for the meet :wink: ).

Was fun to relate you guys with your titles, esp Punter, Livelyoungman and Teky (all others had their names as title).

Looking forward to more such visits.

>>> Teky, pls post the pictures plssss.