1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sathya - small correction, the transformation is into a terror Vijaykanth for all Verna's & Fabia's

Nambitom! 170??
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nice write up Sathya. I have taken an oath yesterday that I will be driving slow and would not exceed 120 kmph to my wife after the Fabia episode :).

Ha ha ha ha. I still remember the incident of you killing a brand new TVS XL super after doing 80 kmph+. And heard that you are the only customer of TVS to avail the RSA :).
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  3. Please believe him. Twice, TVS 50s over took his car when it is parked on the road side :)
  4. Wonderfuly written sathya :) . I still cant belive that ramesh missed our photoshot session in our previous meet .Was it really because he was hunting down a verna ?. That too TWO times !!

Ajit

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

:) :) May be that was a special TVS with a turbo that have wings

Ajit
  5. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Just now crunched 1526kms in my MJD (its my Ritz Vdi) and switched my engine off.. Got butchered ample times by 'European' hatches and sedans though only in corners. Straights were good and I murdered some of them (includes a Fortuner.. did some 170s and sometimes more in straights when I was with the white elephant)..and most interesting thing was - most of the Japanese and Koreans had to brake in corners along with me..I was happy that they were in the same boat as I was. I mean literally.. "BOAT"

And Ramesh.. Your RSA bit was like man.. I was rolling on the floor laughing :) Turbo engine in a TVS 50.. May be a twin turbo...coundn't even imagine how will it look like..Haha....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Guys do not forget about Irungattukottai. We can take our cars for a spin out there and on a separete segment we can ask Sathya, Sundhu and "speedu" ramesh to drive and we all can watch from stands. Strictly we all should watch!!
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Srini - didn't you see the track meet thread we are planning. Would be interesting to watch everyone coming together. The handling can be put to test there.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Now, it is very much needed to mention about teky's transformation.

Last Saturday, I was accompanying teky in his car at the passenger side. We drove to Royappettah for the ICE upgrade for his car and then drove back to Tambaram. Through out the journey, when ever he saw a "Shift Dejire" on road, he transforms himself into "Anniyan" Vikram. He was not back to normal till he chased and killed the target :). After this episode, whenever I see the "Shift Dejire" on road, I only remember about teky's transformation :).
    4 people like this.
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Suresh, The Punto man.. Thought that you had some secret affair with Shift Dejire. Now I am hearing that you are not able resist and you are making it public too. What is this sir:hit
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hello all,

We are planning to just drive down to Pondy Beach tomorrow and return back. We should be starting from Tambaram at around 7.30 PM. Lets have dinner at Arya's, Dindivanam or go to Pondy for a nice dinner. Spend sometime at the beach and come back by 12 or 1 AM. If interested please join.

1. ramjn
    2. teky
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012