1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ajit - You're still not licensed to use those 15 horses :twisted:

You guys tell me - Tea at Trivandrum, Coffee at Coorg, Pakoda in Pune. I'm game for anything, But if you're hinting at the rally we talked about we need great amount co-ordination with the PUG folks. Let's talk about this in a separate thread may be?
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Sir, What is cooking.. whats this PUG meet? I am game and super excited. Teky - after having Pakoda in Pune why dont we take a quick spin to Delhi for a Dosa. Its just 1800kms...
  3. Not really. Me too game for anything. Reg, the so called "great co-ordination", I cannot assure you on that. I'm sure you are aware after the couple of meets that you've attended, max confirmation that we get is 4 or 5 and on the day of the meet 10-15 ppl always turn up! In that way, they will not let us down, but then I cannot assure on a confirmed number before hand.

@Sathya, teky hinted that we can plan on a drive from besant nagar beach to Mahabs or somethin on Jan 26, both TFI and PUG combined.
  4. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    superb shots and good review of the meet. congrats to all the participants at the meet.
  5. That is a great idea anandh/ suresh.. Let us do it ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Sathya , In any such trip you should either join few hours later or let others start much earlier than you so that all can have pakoda / dosa together ..

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wow. 4 pages of posts since the meet. Excellent piece of work from fiatjay. Really enjoyed the pictures.

Sir. What is this new prefix for me :) ? I am the slowest driver among you, me and linealover :).
  7. Excellent shots, FiatJay. I really enjoyed watching them.

I wish you guys to have a wonderful meet on Jan26.
  8. Ramesh , it sounds like surname of some rowdies .. :)

Ajit
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    I can take a movie on Ramesh's transformation chronicles. He was a good driver, sober, sane and "cultured" on road (think of Bharathiraja's movie intro music - village with lot of greenery and a melody playing as the BG). Now he has transformed himself into (think of Rajini Kanth intro music here) Ramesh.. "Speedu" Ramesh. There have been talks to put a seperate lane for Ramesh off late both in CBE and Madurai route. Will be discussed and passed before Lokpal in Parliament (citizens safety charter) :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    4 people like this.
  10. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Ajit.. The complete credit goes to Mr Sundhu before which I was driving slower than a TVS 50 :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk