1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Brilliant pictures guys. Nice to see so many members did meet and enjoyed the meet.
  2. OMG ma car lost its chance to be featured in an awesome set of photographs.Jay saab please do come for the next meet,so that i ll get to be a part of the photoshoot.
  3. Superb Pictures Jay....
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Here are some snaps clicked by me in yesterday's meet:
    DSC05593.jpg
    DSC05591.jpg
    DSC05596.jpg
    DSC05597.jpg
    DSC05600.jpg
    DSC05604.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Awesome pics Jay!

Did you climb on a chair to take the 9th and 10th pics?

He...he... Just joking :)
  6. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Very nice photos from Jay. Enjoyed every moment at the meet. Hip Hip Hurry to Chennai TFian team and a special one to Ramjin sir to make this happen.
  7. Wonderful snaps Jay !! You have made this meet memorable . And the esteemed presence of J Ravi Sir has made this meet more sweet ..

Appreciate the effor put by Ramesh for boooking this lovely place ..

Being a XM'as weekend every one had their own plans ..But still almost all the members of Chennai did came for the meet .. It shows our affection towards the tfi family .Indeed a great effort ..

When I see the confidence and passion of J Ravi sir / sathya / fiatlover / ramesh / anandh and everyone else towards their beauty , let it be either to cruise in 180 + with their beloved ones in car or to travel to leh or owning and driving fiat car for last many decades .. What more to say .. I feel really proud to say that I too own a engineering masterpiece.. And really honoured to be part of this family ..

Ajit
    3 people like this.
  8. Really jealous of you people who iniated this and made this successful meet.

Hatsoff to your guys.....
  9. pdranjith

pdranjith

Chennai
    cool Pics Jay, thanks a lot for making the meet memorable and thanks to Ramjn who invited me to this meet. This was my first and it was really wonderful to connect with fellow TFI'ians, also got to check out some amazing ICE setups too. Ho...and got to meet Ravi Sir in person!WOW. Thanks Everyone.
    1 person likes this.
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    its really a celebration indeed .............FIAT

Kudos to Ravi sir!..........we Dedicate this meet to honour his himalayan conquer......

i wish fiat will honour him one day........even reading his travelloque is a spine chilling.....

@ jay sir awesome fotos

Again i got a chance to race with sathya_sc.

Kudos to Teky and Ramesh for organising.

very big meet indeed,total of 15 cars and 19 members.cuty red,cv ananth sir,all...
    1 person likes this.