1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Please do join even if it gets delayed.
  2. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Sorry folks, thoughmy workplace is not very far (Perungudi), i have continuous calls until late night today ! :(. I will wait for one more meet to meet TFI in person !
  3. Hey guys , extremely sorry that I cudn't make it. It was our theatre day and all cases were to be over by 5 pm but later got held up in an emergency case in the evening. Just coming out of the theatre and I gotta start now frm Porur to Velachery . My apologies. Hope 2 meet u guys some tym soon in 2012 :)
  4. Just back home from the meet. We did miss you people, but it was the biggest meet that we have had so far. Posting few pics from my mobile cam, just a teaser before Jay uploads his pictures. ;)

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg
    5 people like this.
  5. Pals ,
    This was one of the best get together I had in my life .. Infact I was so happy to meet other fiat maniacs :)
    Now i dont regret for missing my daughters stage program .I got it recorded and just finished watching it .
    I dont regret even for not going back to office to attend a call with onshore that was scheduled at 9 30 PM .I never realised that it was late.

Thanks to all for making this meet happen .Eagarly waiting for our next meet ..

Looks like I got crazy after driving with this much FIATs.On my way back home I was revving her till 4000 rpm (I had never done this ever in my life.But yeah , for all good things there is a first ).. Hope we all know who has to be blamed .. :)

Ajit
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    great to know that you guys enjoyed the meet so much.. i m feeling jealous!! :) so what were the hot topics of discussion...and when are more pictures coming?
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    It is great meet and very happy to spend the time with the hardcore FIAT fans and their beauties.. Special thanks to jay for the photography@@
  8. My car missed the photoshoot.oops.anyways very happy to have met almost 90% of the active TFI members.A special thanks to anand and teky for inviting me personally.ramjin sir did a good job in booking the venue etc.It was a great sight to see so many FIATs in one place.loved it.Had a lot of fun moments during our conversation.I have attended so many PUG meets and also a couple of TFI meets,but this was the best ever.:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    19 people like this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Fantastic photographs. Thanks a lot, FiatJay and cvanandh. Sad that my Linea lost this golden opportunity due to other prior appointment.
    1 person likes this.