1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True. Same here. I am open for any venue.
    I didn't suggest Mayajaal. I was telling that MGM is located after the Mayajaal.

What is that green meadows? I haven't heard of it. Where is it located?
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    green meadows is just off tiruvanmiyur. Have been there for some corporate event and is decent.

below is the link Green Meadows Resort Chennai
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Great. But, we all started with going to a place off the City. In this case, I feel we should stick to Farm House. If concerned on parking we can opt for Delhi Dabha or MGM.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    My vote for Green Meadows. Its a nice place with ample car park(Just what we need more) and also not too far for the citiites like me. Long drive can always be done after dinner:)

Abdul
  5. Even I believe that we need to give prime importance to parking.

After all its not too often that we are gonna get 20 odd Fiat's together. Also, we need to give some space for Jay to do some Magic with his cam.

@ramjn and teky, I believe that you two talk to each other and finalize on the venue as we are running out of time.
  6. I Had also been to green meadows, in fact i used to stay near to it. Most of the corporate s host their team outings there. Pretty decent place, falls exactly 2.5 Kms from Thiruvanmiyur bus depot. So when come via Thiruvanmiyur towards ECR, after 2.2 Kms from the depot, we will have to take a left just before Singapore Shopping Super market. The Parking can hold 15-20 cars. And its pretty close to the Pallavakkam University Qtrs beech, which would be an added advantage, so that Jay Sir also carry out some shoot out sessions with the beauties parked near the beech.
  7. So can we put choice as below ?

1.GreenMeadows .If iti s reserved then
    2.MGM
    3.Delhi Dhaba ?

These choices are just a humble suggestion from my side after going through all the above posts.ASAIT , we all prefer good parking place for our beauties rather than food for us :)

For me the main purpose of this get together is to meet all members and about dinner I dont mind even going back to home and taking it ther ..

I will be coming from my office directly which is located @ Perungudi . SO i will join anandh and others ( As of now planned to meet @ scope )

Ajit
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If we are looking for good parking space, then its none other than the MGM Resorts (it has beach side restaurant). They have ample parking for even 30-40 cars. It will be the ideal place for the hassle free photo shoot.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
    3 people like this.
  9. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I second Ajit!!!! :dance
  10. If MGM then the Budget might be on the higher side and if that is OK then MGM shud be a wise choice.