1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I am game for ECR but what time? I might have to skip some calls in the evening; but that could be done. One point, being the Christmas week end we might face heavy traffic down the ECR road..
  2. Hey Guys !
    Put me in too as I would luv to join the meet! Hope I somehow make it on that day to meet u all. Its fine with me either T-Nagar or ECR , I'm put up at Velachery.:p
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Adding Fiat Fanatic Doc.

Dinner at Farm House, ECR - 23rd December 2011
    1. J Ravi
    2. ramjn
    3. srini
    4. jumu
    5. sathya_sc
    6. cvanandh
    7. harry_1407
    8. teky
    9. srida
    10.cuty red
    11. Fiat Fanatic Doc
  4. Srini , beingfriday nite and x'mas weekend , all the raods in chennai will be very crowded. :(

Ajit
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  5. The PUG (Palio Users Group) Chennai meet is happening tomorrow at 9am @ MyTVS Ambattur. I would like to invite you all on behalf of the Chennai PUG team. Please do come in for the meet. MyTVS is hosting us and have promised to give a free ECU scan and if time permits, they have also promised to give our car's a water wash too. People planning to attend, do feel free to call me @ 9841506699
  6. It was a wonderful meet yesterday with 12 cars and 15 members including our very own teky and ramjn. Probably was the longest meet that we had so far. Just quoting on the details of the meet posted by MN from PUG.

@teky and ramjn, I believe MN got confused with your names and hence he mixed up your rides.

I'm just adding a few pictures in here. More in the below picasa link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114957426067619869726/ChennaiFIATMeetDecember182011\ ?authkey=Gv1sRgCNqeremR7u37fQ#

The Lineup:

DSC09321.jpg

DSC09328.jpg

ECU Scanning:

DSC09349.jpg

The T-Jet from VST:

DSC09355.jpg
  7. That was a great get together . Meeting of different generations :) .

Ananth / Ramesh , BTW does the VST guys had anything to say about the meet that they were supposed to organise ? :)

Ajit
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It was awesome meet indeed.

@Cuty Red - What I heard from them is that they will organise the meet along with the launch of refreshed models in Chennai. Again, don't know about the genuineness of their promise :).

I think we are on track for our TFI meet this Friday for dinner. Request Chennai TFI'ian to try and make it for the meet.

Dinner at Farm House, ECR - 23rd December 2011
    1. J Ravi
    2. ramjn
    3. srini
    4. jumu
    5. sathya_sc
    6. cvanandh
    7. harry_1407
    8. teky
    9. srida
    10.cuty red
    11. Fiat Fanatic Doc
  9. Ramesh , Yeah we will wait for that to happen from their side . If not still we can arrange one more from our side :)

Friends , Now we have to fix a time for the dinner .

Which will be suitable time ? What about 8 -10 ?

Ajit
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    8 is bit late. I feel 7-9 or 9.30 is ideal. What say you guys?