1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. So now it is 6 vote for ECR and 1 for TNagar :)

ECR : cvananth , teky , J Ravi , Srida , cuty red ,sathya_sc

TNagar : ramjn

Ramesh bro .. For a change let us meet @ ECR ? :)

Ajit
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3

Oh. Man. I didn't vote for T.Nagar. I just suggested it. ECR is very much fine for me. I am even game for Mahab/Pondy :).
    1 person likes this.
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    +1 to Ramesh..

Am also fine for any place within Southern states of India.. Goa for a cup of Tea and Dinner:wink:
    3 people like this.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thats the spirit. I am also on the same line :).
    After the dinner, I will be leaving for a vacation for 4 days with family.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I drove for about 100 km just to have dinner, that too, at midnight. It happened like this: while returning from Kayamkulam, Kerala, we had our evening tea/coffee at Vazhiyoram [yes, that is the name of hotel chain of Kerala Tourism], Mundakkayam and continued our journey via Theni. All along the route, we were searching for a suitable eatery for a good meal, but in vain. So, at Dindukkal bypass, we went straight to Trichy and had our dinner at midnight at Sangeetha's [near railway junction], sovoured our favourite dishes, my Linea had its tankful at the nearby BP TVS pump at Chennai bypass and returned to Bangalore, reaching our home at 6 am. This Trichy roundabout involving an additional 100 km was worth considering piping hot clean, tasty dishes at midnight.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
    2 people like this.
  6. Ravi Sir , I did the same .Two weeks after receiveing my punto just drove to Vellore from chennai with family , had lunch @ 4 pm , took a U turn and reached back home ..

But for me the reason was different .I was looking for some reason to drive . :)

Ajit
    2 people like this.
  7. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    First Choice is T.nagar since i stay here :D. Next choice can be any place at ECR.
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Me for T.Nagar. I am sorry I have no other choice as I have to get back early to pick up my family from Kilpauk.

Abdul
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Abdul Ji. I too suggested T.Nagar but many of the members are preferring with the ECR. Can you try to make it for the ECR meet?
  10. yeah please do try to make it, we all can gather early and break early too.