1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Went through your posts. I felt myself to be in that situation... narrated so well. Not sure whether even the T-Jet can take those type of terrain. May be it would have some extra power on tap, but once stuck in slush, all the sedans are the same.. Isnt? Just my thought.. One thing- I need to salute your courage to have done this trip. Hats off sir!

Anywayz all my driving skills will be tested in 2013.. even we are planning for the same trip. Myself, Ramesh, Teky, Sundhu and a few more. Lets see. and by the way..

The venue of this meet - some place in ECR??
    1 person likes this.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    My vote for ECR - The restaurant before the ECR Tollgate is awesome - is it called Food Village?
    1 person likes this.
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Mr Teky.. The PUNTO MAN. Since a long time we met..Good time to catch up :)

Its the FARM HOUSE. Its before the Toll Gate while you are driving from the city towards Mayajal. FARM HOUSE is really good except for the distance others may have to travel. Bcoz I see our fellow FIATians asking to keep it within the city...
  4. @teky, Yeah, I remember farmhouse, we had our lunch (at 4pm) after one of our meets in that place! It does have a lot of space for parking, but not sure how comfortable it will be for other members.
  5. I am fine @ ECR

Ajit
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am okay with this choice.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3

I am fine with Farm House. But, as I said earlier, venue should be convenient to everyone. T.Nagar being the centre place may also be good.

harry, srida, jumu, srini.. you need to reply :).
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Why this Kolaveri on ECR Ramjn?
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    If a place with parking facility in T Nagar could be identified, I am for that too.
  10. I Vote for ECR / Any place outside the city.