1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: Chennai Meet

Yes, Abdul. You three go ahead & start the ball rolling. I'm SMSing Karthik right now, if he can make it tomorrow.
  2. Re: Chennai Meet

Would have loved to be part of this if i were in station. Currently travelling on business :A
    I had PM'd teky about my absence.

Good luck guys, enjoy the day. ::T ::T
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

No worries bnzjon. During this meet we shall decide about the next meets date and post it here. I'm even thinking a drive to Yelagiri and asking Bangalore guys to drop in there will be more fun.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram

Have a nice time guys,my enquiries to all your lineas and puntos!
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    zeroth chennai meet

[attachment=1:gdzsybx4]Picture 120.jpg[/attachment:gdzsybx4]finally get together organised in timid way.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram

Nice to hear that Linealover.Nothing is timid,a small begining might lead up to a bigger gathering and meets in future.
    Spirit is the one that has to be appreciated and please do not be bothered about the numbers because some people like me might even work on Sundays.
    Cheers
    Nice coffee,I have to say!
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras

:clap Thanks bala.........credit goes to teky formaking this happen
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Zeroth Madras Meet

[attachment=1:3n8t1fr0]Picture 024.JPG[/attachment:3n8t1fr0][attachment=0:3n8t1fr0]Picture 025.JPG[/attachment:3n8t1fr0]Three musketeers....................
  9. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Zeroth Madras Meet

[attachment=2:2jj2qjma]Picture 013.JPG[/attachment:2jj2qjma][attachment=1:2jj2qjma]Picture 014.JPG[/attachment:2jj2qjma][attachment=0:2jj2qjma]Picture 018.JPG[/attachment:2jj2qjma]

Picture 013.JPG
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Zeroth Madras Meet

[attachment=2:17ijfjq3]Picture 002.jpg[/attachment:17ijfjq3][attachment=1:17ijfjq3]Picture 009.jpg[/attachment:17ijfjq3][attachment=0:17ijfjq3]Picture 026.jpg[/attachment:17ijfjq3]