1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Feeling bad to have missed this meet.. but sometimes, it happens too. And am sure something big is awaiting in terms of pics.. just getting fixed to this thread.

Teky bring it up..
  2. Mee to feel really bad to have missed it. Pls bring on the pics soon...
  3. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    OK Here you go

TeamFiat-0434.jpg TeamFiat-0451.jpg TeamFiat-0424.jpg TeamFiat-0468.jpg TeamFiat-0465.jpg TeamFiat-0656.jpg TeamFiat-0440.jpg TeamFiat-0416.jpg TeamFiat-0423.jpg TeamFiat-0483.jpg TeamFiat-0707.jpg TeamFiat-0414.jpg TeamFiat-0420.jpg TeamFiat-0450.jpg TeamFiat-0419.jpg TeamFiat-0479.jpg TeamFiat-0694.jpg TeamFiat-0461.jpg TeamFiat-0702.jpg TeamFiat-0597.jpg TeamFiat-0426.jpg TeamFiat-0542.jpg TeamFiat-0457.jpg TeamFiat-0564.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Jay for uploading the pictures. Sorry I couldn't do it earlier due to the access issues.

Fantastic drive it was guys, I will write a short report and upload pictures from my cam as well.

Thanks to everyone who turned up at a short notice ignoring the odd timings. Keep up the spirit guys. Special mention to Jay who had cancelled another scheduled photoshoot for us.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Fiatjay,

Have to tell you that your car photography stands out uniquely. wonderful !. You seem to have adapted to cars as a subject very fast. I guess I missed this trip. Next time guys.

Abdul
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Awesome pics there.. Some of the pics are simply out of the world.. Esp the pics with those blue skies in the early morning..menacing.

Great work there Jay.. And mr Teky as usual.. High spirits and hats off to get everyone there so early..keep rocking..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Beautiful pictures,especially the one with the lights lit up in all the 5 cars with blue sky behind(the 4th one,the linea,with bright light inside with the owner was lil scary,thought it was a ghost!!!,no offence meant pls!)
  8. woohooo.... i am in awe
    great work guys... u erly birds ;)
  9. Excellent pictures Jay...

Sir-ji. We missed you, especially your Jet. :)
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Brilliant clicks guys. Treat to see these pictures.