1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @bala,, I couldnt make it to the Kolli hills., I guess only 3 cars were able to make it, but teky and Sathya said they had a great time .

Abdul
  2. Guys, when do we meet in 2011?
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    We are planning for a early morning drive this Sunday to Mudaliyarkupam, planning to start at 5 in the morning. Interested Chennai TFI'ANS can join. If any of the official photographers livelyoungman or FiatJay join we have plans to have this dedicated for photoshoot.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  4. I will bring my point-n-shoot and pirate those official photographs, like "theater print" DVDs. lolz.
  5. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Teky. Actually there is an another sunrise photo shoot scheduled Sunday morning 5AM by Chennai Wide angle photography club. I already accepted for that. Anyway I will update you my status today evening. Please let me know how many people are ready for tomorrow's meet.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Where are you guys shooting? We have four confirmations so far, what's the subject of photography tomorrow, can we include Cars? ;-)

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    @Teky Tomorrows Photography subject is sunrise. Not sure how many of them are interested to shoot cars. I told them I may be available to that photo walk.

OK Lets plans our trip. How many people confirmed. Where are we going to meet. pls publish the plan.
  8. Please post those beautiful shots soon, or my pirated version will be posted before the official ones. :)
  9. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    I gave all the pics to teky. Hope he will upload it tonight.. teky pls do it.
  10. Okay, let me start with few pictures.

IMG_0494.JPG
    Teky - Man behind this meet is seen behind Ramjm's "Grande" Punto, guiding him to arrange his car for photograph. That beautiful side lines belongs to Vijay's T-Jet.

IMG_0498.jpg
    FiatJay's love. His another love is parked other side.

IMG_0499.jpg
    We are busy arranging the cars and FiatJay arranging flash and many other things which we did not understand.