1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. My God, all Chennai regulars were there and i am sure it would have been good fun. Did you guys take any pics ?
    Again, as usual, i missed it !!!! :(
  2. well b4 full good nigt- here a couple of (mobile) pics -

image1.jpg

image2.jpg
  3. ooh so u were expecting to see the vinyl dress up.i thought no one liked it.LOLZ.anyways couldnt join as i had gone for purchase(ma b day is on the 19th of may).so had to roam around alot and buy stuff.am free for abt 40 days now.can meet up anytime if u guys decide to meet.
  4. Unfortunate to miss out on the Chennai meet even this time as I was off to Coimbatore:(

But I was able to make it to the Coimbatore TFI-PUG meet. Something is better than nothing right? Anyway, hope I will be able to make it to the future meets.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    cvanandh - There is an anniversary meet planned on June 5th and a thread is running currently. Hope you can make it for those with your gleaming blue Palio. Man I'm dying to see that.
  6. teky, are you talking about the meet near Shimla? Well, I will not be able to make it. :(

Have an implementation in office on 4th night and I will not be able to make it that far. If it was in Chennai, I would have tried my best to come, but its next to impossible to make it to Shimla.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Hahaha, I wish mate. I'm talking about this one http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?2390-Team-Fiat-Anniversary-Meet-5th-June-Chennai

Probably we can talk about a drive to Jaisalmer or something during the meet. Even a GQ drive on the Fiat's would be interesting.
  8. Double posting in both the threads ;)

I'm in for June5, anywhere in ECR after 7am. My office is in OMR and it would be great if the meet is in ECR so that I can come over directly.

OT: It just keeps on happening for me. Firstly, every Chennai PUG meet that I had attended so far, I had implementation in office and had to rush to the meet directly from office. Now it is continuing in TFI. No complaints as far as I'm able to make it to the meet. :D
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  9. Hi ChennaiTFIans. Anyone recieved invitation from Tata Motors to Queens Land?
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Nope, Didn't receive anything.

cvanandh invited me to join PUG meet today. What a turn out man - If I'm right we had a total 16-17 cars. We had Palio MJD's, 1.6 GTX, T-Jet & Couple of Punto's. It started at around 8.30 and the agenda was to get the ECU Scanner running on some of the machines. I had to leave early since I had some other commitment. cvanand can elaborate may be and we also had Viny Vignesh for the meet :p, Believe me guys the Vinyl doesn't look that bad as we imagined it to be. It looks better in person.

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg