1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Chennai Meet - 5th Nov 2016, 5 pm (Palavakkam Beach)

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Nov 1, 2010.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Re: Chennai Meet

kudos to chennai meet......

warm regards
    LL
  2. Re: Chennai Meet

LineaLover, try to make it to the meet. It will be nice to meet you.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Re: Chennai Meet

hi shiva.....
    enjoy the meet.....till august i will be floating.........sure will meet in aug .....

best regards
    LL
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    A quick meet has been called for this Sunday 4.00 PM at Pizza Hut, Pondy Bazaar. Any Chennai TFI'ians can join us folks.
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hey teky..
    another one, enjoy the meet....
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fantastic... Joining you there @ 4
  7. Enjoy guys, i am out with family for a movie and some late evening spirited get-together with friends.
  8. Catch u guys soon :))
    Me would make it
  9. Hi guys, did you all meet up ? why this silence ?
  10. Hey bnz.. was just opening my system to give a short update on the same and u just jumped in on time.. ;)

yup we had a nice meet up , sweet and short @ pizza hut T-Nagar
    i was th first in (on time- well family (and punto too) are out in vacation in kerala, and i basically was with plenty of time in hand, and rode-in in my 2 wheels)
    Slowly ramesh showed up in his red gleaming 90hp followed by jumu in his elegant silver with "black jaws" ;) sathya joined in (with his beter half) and ensured the jet presence.
    Ever shining liveyyoung man with his cuteey 2.5yr daughter along with him was drshiva - in his fta linea.
    ............... and finally the initiator teky P-MJD zoomed in (hey dude leme pull a bit), along with his boy

vignesh u were missed - for we cud hav checked out live - ur boy's vinyl dress up..

peppy car talks followed with some nice lite snax and coolants to our throats..
    more talks on HIDs, mats, gossiping on the competitors:-O - next car talks...(r we really in need to think of it huh ) , and plans for a weekend trip to munnar (good to hear it already started raining over there - i can imagine how beautiful the whole place will be with all those rains). guys anyone intrstd, join in ..
    (oops teky/sathya i was slightly out of my mind with the dates
    -actually my kerala plan is for the weekend after- ie 28th, so no chance of me joning for the travel part :-( )
    & Well, at the end ...all togther 2 hrs well spent on a sunday eve.
    For me: I cud also meet up with 2 more: ramesh and shiva- whom i hadnt earlier got a chance to meet

till next meet..
    BTW what plans for local anniversary meet !!! table is open :))
    gud nit.